Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event Cooldown Changes

I'm currently in the predicament where I only get invited to events while I'm already on cooldown. Even if I'm willing to go, I'm just not able to.

The cooldown for the event is currently one of the most annoying things on the server. So I think that instead of flat out just locking you out of the event, it should give you a loot cooldown.

Failing the event will still give you the 24 hour cooldown, winning the event will still give you 72 hours.

You should be able to repeat the event while on a cooldown for either no loot or a reduced amount. (No chests, no morgoth loot, possibly just the chance pillar loot?)

I think this type of change would solve the problem of people not being able to find people to go with them, and would make some people more likely to risk taking a newer person along. (Also I'd finally be able to go with enchantable when he wants me to!)

Tell me what you think about this suggestion or how to improve it in any way.

Yeah, currently its pretty tough to get a team when your cooldown is up, you usually have to wait for others to get off of theirs (in my case)

+1 some sort of change would be nice
Find

I can't think of anyone that enjoys doing the event for no loot. You very well may be the only person willing to do that. xD
Find

(05-29-2016, 09:34 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I can't think of anyone that enjoys doing the event for no loot. You very well may be the only person willing to do that. xD

Well I did include the "reduced loot" part for that reason. Maybe as an extra incentive for helping out a team who's struggling to find people.

It is fun for me though, especially when you go with people you enjoy spending time with. Which is harder to do when you're completely locked out of it.
Find

+1, enjoy doing the event and it would greatly help out new players to get into better suited groups
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

VIP does reduce cooldown times in case you didn't know.
Find

(05-29-2016, 10:15 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  VIP does reduce cooldown times in case you didn't know.

Yes, but again this suggestion has another point entirely. Even with VIP you are locked out completely until the cooldown is done. I think the cooldown should just be for the looting, not for entering the event.
Find

Sounds like a lovely idea. so often get invited but nah, cooldown. would love just to be able to join with no/less loot
Find

Or you could just put loot into a locked chest that opens after cooldown ends
Find

(05-30-2016, 01:06 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Or you could just put loot into a locked chest that opens after cooldown ends

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Find