Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Devastator - Karma Baiting Demon Bow

(05-16-2016, 03:22 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  well that's what they've been doing, all day...

Everytime an orb was placed, they all ran into it on purpose, even if I hit a T with it.

it's fucking aids.

Good solution is don't shoot the special arrow if you're innocent randomly. Problem. Solved.
Find

(05-16-2016, 02:59 AM)Atothemax Wrote:  You clearly didn't read the "90% of the time the orb was randomly placed for no reason." which is pretty true. If you shoot it at a t(and they're inno) I doubt they're gonna say "omg lets go sit in there" rather than "oh hes shooting a T lets go help him"...

30% of the time I shot the bow with the special attack it was directly into the sky or other unreachable places, the other 60% was at people to kill. I think I shot the bow maybe twice at the ground when I played around with it.

Even though the orbs weren't reachable people still attempted via human pyramids and other methods to reach them in order troll my karma.

In fact a person bought a grapple hook as a detective and went into the sky to get my karma reduced.

When I was banned it was a rightful kill on a traitor (in the damage logs in the report) and 4 people entered the orb after the traitor was dead and yelled over mic for others to join purely in order to troll.

The report is one person taking it too far and doing it in order to get the people using the bow in trouble whenever possible.
Find

(05-16-2016, 03:31 AM)Chosen Wrote:  
(05-16-2016, 03:22 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  well that's what they've been doing, all day...

Everytime an orb was placed, they all ran into it on purpose, even if I hit a T with it.

it's fucking aids.

Good solution is don't shoot the special arrow if you're innocent randomly. Problem. Solved.

are you illiterate?

>Every time an orb was placed, they all ran into it on purpose, even if I hit a T with it.

As in, even if I was shooting a T with it, they would still run into it so I would lose karma.

you guys are missing the point of this thread
Find

Kuro... it was only a rightful kill because Nield decided to stand in it too so don't pull that rightful kill shit, I remember being there when you said "oh nield was a traitor". But in all seriousness I give this bow a couple days before it gets changed.
Find

(05-16-2016, 03:40 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(05-16-2016, 02:59 AM)Atothemax Wrote:  You clearly didn't read the "90% of the time the orb was randomly placed for no reason." which is pretty true. If you shoot it at a t(and they're inno) I doubt they're gonna say "omg lets go sit in there" rather than "oh hes shooting a T lets go help him"...

30% of the time I shot the bow with the special attack it was directly into the sky or other unreachable places, the other 60% was at people to kill. I think I shot the bow maybe twice at the ground when I played around with it.

Even though the orbs weren't reachable people still attempted via human pyramids and other methods to reach them in order troll my karma.

In fact a person bought a grapple hook as a detective and went into the sky to get my karma reduced.

When I was banned it was a rightful kill on a traitor (in the damage logs in the report) and 4 people entered the orb after the traitor was dead and yelled over mic for others to join purely in order to troll.

The report is one person taking it too far and doing it in order to get the people using the bow in trouble whenever possible.

I saw both of those things happen. I literally saw 3 people run straight into th the orb saying " come join us! " and I saw the detective grapple into it.

@Chosen; you are missing the point, they keep running into it even when shot at a traitor, how is it his fault when he's trying to use the weapon and it's abilities?
Find

(05-16-2016, 03:53 AM)Atothemax Wrote:  Kuro... it was only a rightful kill because Nield decided to stand in it too so don't pull that rightful kill shit, I remember being there when you said "oh nield was a traitor". But in all seriousness I give this bow a couple days before it gets changed.

Nield was killed by an arrow, fully charged with demonic energy. I shot him because he came up spraying at people.

The impact killed him, not the orb. The orb came up afterwards and everyone jumped into it.
Find

I can confirm, The bow shot killed me, a T, after I walked up and gunned the D down. Then 4 innos walked into the orb and got themselves killed, which caused the karma ban on Kuro. That's really not his fault, when the orb lowers mobility: It's meant to be shot directly at someone and leech their health as they try to get away. It's not meant for a bunch of inoos to go "Kek! Let's yolo and get him karma banned!"
Find

Brass knows the karma killing it does, we did it when he was online using the bow once.
Find

I think people should just not be asses and stay away from the aoe. When I was a traitor, I shot a fully charged arrow into the middle of some afks. Literally 2 people walked into it thinking it would karma bait. I got a free 2 kills from it but still. People are just walking into it for fun because who cares if someone else gets banned, they'll be fine.

This whole situation is a grey area.

I'm going to leave Devastator with a warning, and anyone else who has done this. From now on, anyone who is to purposely karma bait someone who uses the bow is to be slain for the first time, and then have the chance of being banned for the 2nd time. (max a day ban, honestly)

Closed.