Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Devastator - Karma Baiting Demon Bow

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Devestator159 CSGOEgg.com

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:48282242

Map the event happened on: ttt_community_bowling

Date of event: 5/15/16

What Happened?: Everyime someone shot an orb with the demon bow, he would run in it so the person that shot it would get karma banned. He did this to Kuro and I, and Kuro ended up getting karma banned from it.

Witnesses: nield, Enchantable, Rotshout

Evidence:

Find

While he wasn't the only one who got me banned, if devestator continued intentionally doing this to other people then he's trying to get more people in trouble.

He should know better than to karma bait like this

I would love to get kuro karma banned. But idk he is an troll.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

To me this is pretty much the equivalent of someone running into incids when they shouldn't have been thrown in the first place and from what I saw when I was playing, 90% of the time the orb was randomly placed for no reason. so you kinda brought it upon yourselves.
Yes I know karma baiting is against the rules but this was more like "oh lemme throw an incid in a heavily populated area and get upset when people run into it".

I'm just gonna say but you shouldn't be throwing random incens anyways.... Its your fault you threw it as an inno so don't expect people to not run into them. This happens all the time, I don't even see how this is report worthy. -1.

EDIT: Even if it was the bow leaving an orb, you're shooting something that you know if someone runs into will cause damage to others how do not expect people to do that? This is kind of just a rage report so my opinion stays the same.
Find

(05-16-2016, 02:37 AM)Chosen Wrote:  I'm just gonna say but you shouldn't be throwing random incens anyways.... Its your fault you threw it as an inno so don't expect people to not run into them. This happens all the time, I don't even see how this is report worthy. -1.

He didn't know incens, he shot the demonic bow and it left an orb which does dmg over time. He and a few others had already gotten Kuro karmabanned by flocking over to it, and he then decided to do it again. Just because it's there doesn't mean you should go sit in it.
Find

(05-16-2016, 02:37 AM)Chosen Wrote:  I'm just gonna say but you shouldn't be throwing random incens anyways.... Its your fault you threw it as an inno so don't expect people to not run into them. This happens all the time, I don't even see how this is report worthy. -1.

So shooting a traitor with the special attack, and then innocents running into it on purpose is my fault?

They're clearly trying to get the person karma banned, considering they scream "TIME TO GET ANOTHER PERSON KARMA BANNED" every time they see one.

(05-16-2016, 02:28 AM)Atothemax Wrote:  To me this is pretty much the equivalent of someone running into incids when they shouldn't have been thrown in the first place and from what I saw when I was playing, 90% of the time the orb was randomly placed for no reason. so you kinda brought it upon yourselves.
Yes I know karma baiting is against the rules but this was more like "oh lemme throw an incid in a heavily populated area and get upset when people run into it".

So if i shoot a T with the special attack, and then innocents run into the orb on purpose screaming "TIME TO GET SOMEONE KARMA BANNED", it's my fault.

That makes zero sense. What's the point of the special attack if innocents are just gonna karma bait the guy using it anyway.
Find

You clearly didn't read the "90% of the time the orb was randomly placed for no reason." which is pretty true. If you shoot it at a t(and they're inno) I doubt they're gonna say "omg lets go sit in there" rather than "oh hes shooting a T lets go help him"...
Find

looks like the effect of the demon bow is gonna have to be changed, cus i dont think this is gonna be an uncommon problem

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-16-2016, 02:59 AM)Atothemax Wrote:  You clearly didn't read the "90% of the time the orb was randomly placed for no reason." which is pretty true. If you shoot it at a t(and they're inno) I doubt they're gonna say "omg lets go sit in there" rather than "oh hes shooting a T lets go help him"...

well that's what they've been doing, all day...

Everytime an orb was placed, they all ran into it on purpose, even if I hit a T with it.

it's fucking aids.
Find