Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complaint on Mougwi

This report seems pretty pointless...
Find

(05-07-2016, 11:02 PM)Reaver, Bday In 244 Days Wrote:  +1 Mo' Serverwide Drama! Big Grin

This man speaks the truth lol
Find

(05-07-2016, 10:41 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(05-07-2016, 10:36 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  Never called a kos on alex, I reported him because I was dropped down on the forked tower, killed mini, and a few seconds later, alex drops down and kills me saying "I saw you do it" I kept the report because I didn't feel that he could have seen me. As for the teleporting, I fell down pre round, and had been asking, and amperor was trying to get me out. I understand you are angry, but please don't make bullshit reports like this, get evidence next time, your word is worthless.
The odds are kinda against us right now because of lack of evidence but you definitely kos'd me. Also when you killed mini I was standing right next to you and literally saw and heard you mow him down. So I jumped down and killed you. I get the teleporting part but you not kosing me is bs. I would provide a screen shot of it but my computer crashed literally a few rounds later and I lost the screen shot.

how doe one lose a screenshot. even if you crashed
the screenshot is saved automatically to a folder in your gmod files as soon a you take it, you can't just lose them. ...
files just dont delete themselves.
not because of a crash

I'm going to close this, as for there's no evidence. If you do, however, get some evidence, just pm it to me via steam or the forums.

Mougwi, I do know, at times, that you can be pretty hostile / rude to people. Please try working on that, it makes playing pretty un-enjoyable when there's two people arguing.