Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FML

first offense, a perma is definitely a harsh punishment for something like this.
though it is obviously not the right thing to do in that situation its probably only worth a few weeks ban at most imo
Find

A month ban is pretty long, I think it should be shortened. This is his first mistake, he usually is a great player, plus we all have our bad moments, his actions weren't smart but a month ban for it? Cmon
Find

(05-06-2016, 03:10 AM)doctorRat Wrote:  Agent X has always been a scummy awp scrub but to my knowledge this is the first legit rule breaking he has done. Yes calling out his T buddy is a really jerk move but is it really ghosting? I figured it would be considered assisted rdm and be a couple slays at best. It is reminiscent of rdm'ing a T buddy which is just a couple slays. No, you didn't pull the trigger, but you got him killed, kind of thing. I feel like even a week ban is a little much of a punishment here. I say remove the ban and just slay Agent a few times or something of that nature.

But hey, What do I know? I'm just a Rat with a Ph.D
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Just saying: it wasn't never meant to be a perma. Literally, right after I fixed it. (Changing it to a month, Kuro said it seemed fair.)

Also, I'm leaving Kuro to decide here, as for he's the one who banned him.
Find

Reduced the length of the ban.

You can rejoin within a week, I look forward to seeing you.
Find