Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FML

Steam Name (Current):Agent X

Steam Name (During incident):Agent X

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85611430

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/JackalElite

Name of staff you were banned by:No clue (nem0?)

Length of the ban:Somebody told me it was a perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Shortened, but if it was removed that would be nice

Reason for ban:It says I was ghosting

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yes and No. Yes because I love the server and the No part is for the person that RDM'd me

Additional details: Here is what went down I was a T doing my usual awping thing when I switched to holstered and stop in a corner for a second (I never fired a shot and nobody was behind me or saw me) Then this guy comes up behind me and shoots looks at me and then Juans me for no reason, and so I reported him for that. And while I was watching him a guy with a rail gun (who was also my T buddy) was charging his rail gun so he shot him saying that "he was trying to shoot him." So the next time I was a T (which was the next round) he was also a T, so I called him out and told everybody he was a T. I thought I would have gotten a warning like to never do it again or something would happen. Never knew that calling out a T buddy was a form of ghosting. (my first post on the forums is an unban appeal fml)
Find

i mean that is a pretty scummy move....
no matter what went down before
Find

I'm not sure if "Ghosting" was the right term for what you did, general douchebaggery is more of what you did in all fairness.

Anyways I was there when everything happened; Guaury? idk how you spell his name but he did kill Agent X for the reason he stated and also killed his t buddy for the reason stated too, although Kuro did then proceed to slay that same person for two rounds for "rdmx2" I believe. Agent X then called out that the guy was a t and well, as you do, we killed him. I DON'T think what Agent X did was a permanent ban. I think he was annoyed with the situation and still a bit upset about it and took it out on the guy that made him feel that way, and for a guy that has invested time and effort into the server, making friends and having fun, I don't feel it should be a permanent ban. Agent X knows what he did was wrong but was just annoyed and would never of done it if he knew it would get him banned, although I can see why Kuro banned him.

Personally I feel like he should be given a second chance if anything, I've never seen him in trouble before this and I dont think I ever would if he was to get banned
Find

(05-05-2016, 10:53 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  i mean that is a pretty scummy move....
no matter what went down before

Yeah I know but I was heated and didn't really think about it
Find

Agent X is pretty chill most of the time, I'm surprised he did this. He definitely knows not to do it again, though. +1 to repeal or shortening.
Find

It's a month ban, btw, and Kuro banned you. I extended it.
Find

From wut ive known agent has been a gud guy on the server and I do think u shouldnt call out a T buddy. BUT, we all have the times were we dont think about wut we are doing we just do it. But if he is doing it again its bannable in my opinion so +1 for the appeal
Find

I was handling the report when you went ahead and called out the guy who rdmed you (your t buddy). He would have gotten his slays the next round, but instead of letting it be handled you took it into your own hands.

You should have known better than to do that.

I originally banned you for a week, that was extended into perma-ban and then shortened to a one month ban.

Ghosting in any form is a permanent ban.

I think you're a good guy, and that you're overall a positive person to have in the server.

A week should be enough for you to learn from that mistake.
Find

I was the guy with the railgun and I know you didn't mean it you thought you eould take matters in your own hands just shorten it to like 2 weeks
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Agent X has always been a scummy awp scrub but to my knowledge this is the first legit rule breaking he has done. Yes calling out his T buddy is a really jerk move but is it really ghosting? I figured it would be considered assisted rdm and be a couple slays at best. It is reminiscent of rdm'ing a T buddy which is just a couple slays. No, you didn't pull the trigger, but you got him killed, kind of thing. I feel like even a week ban is a little much of a punishment here. I say remove the ban and just slay Agent a few times or something of that nature.

But hey, What do I know? I'm just a Rat with a Ph.D
Find