Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CandyCane Deagle...[OP]

Heres a fix for when you get iced and want to fight back: !lobby

hahaha jk. Kind of.

This isnt me biased. It doesnt proc way too much. It's perfectly fine. Honestly it's all rng. The times you see it proc multiple times are just luck lol. Everyone needs to stop complaining about it and get used to it.
Find

i thought the deathbringer was fine with a reg crosshair perfect accuracy and 2.2 proc chance

- That Thrakos Noob

(04-04-2016, 04:19 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  i thought the deathbringer was fine with a reg crosshair perfect accuracy and 2.2 proc chance

pls everyone loved this like the candy cane atm
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

My only real issue with the candy cane is in 1v1 situations, its extremely disheartening to get proc'd on a leg shot and be basically dead. No matter how much dmg is reduced when you're in there, you might as well as be dead if all they have to do is walk behind you and wait until you thaw.

(04-04-2016, 06:34 AM)Atothemax (Can Wrote:  My only real issue with the candy cane is in 1v1 situations, its extremely disheartening to get proc'd on a leg shot and be basically dead. No matter how much dmg is reduced when you're in there, you might as well as be dead if all they have to do is walk behind you and wait until you thaw.

Don't duel me with it then. Easy fix