Mind you
yeah freezing decreases damage by like 90%
but you're as good as deag if you become frozen
I say increase the chance it can proc to 12
1 in 12
it already has insane states

Thank you for your time
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

why do
you
type like
this

It hurts my eyes, no offense
Find

(04-04-2016, 12:47 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  why do
you
type like
this

beacause
why
not
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

+1 100 percent. it prots you 90 percent of the time and the other 10 you die because of its dmg. then you get frozen and you dead no matter what becuse you cant move and your frozen for 20 or so seconds. even with dmg being that low after you will will be killed before 20 sec end
Find

I can vouche for the candy cane deagle's overpoweredness. I know that some people will say that its not op but thats because they either get headshots with it, or they want it to remain op. I do believe that the effect should do damage overtime as well, I feel that is insult to injury. Just the idea of getting immobilized, being unable to fight back, and while taking damage from players and overtime is a little beyond unfair. I would be fine with these things if it just didnt proc on every other hit. That is all my commrads, enjoy your day in FRG.
Find

ZOTT UR OPINION ISNT ALLOWED HERE BC BIAS!111

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

+1 increase the chance of it happening but leave everything else maybe reduce clip size
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

How many of you have actually used it?

It doesn't actually proc on every other hit. I've actually had complaints about it failing to proc.

The damage is severely reduced. The proc also lowers the bullet damage you would've taken from that hit that procs. If it fails to actually lower the damage from that, it may be a bug with the new hitreg system, because it did this before the new system.

You also need to factor in that you will likely die if you're a traitor and you freeze someone, and spend the extra time to shoot them and kill them.
More often than not, you will probably be found/KOS'd.

When your frozen all damage is multiplied by 0.05.

How about you lower ice freeze time, and remove ability to talk during it. Cause you know, frozen people cant talk.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(04-04-2016, 01:00 AM)Brassx Wrote:  How many of you have actually used it?

It doesn't actually proc on every other hit. I've actually had complaints about it failing to proc.

The damage is severely reduced. The proc also lowers the bullet damage you would've taken from that hit that procs. If it fails to actually lower the damage from that, it may be a bug with the new hitreg system, because it did this before the new system.

You also need to factor in that you will likely die if you're a traitor and you freeze someone, and spend the extra time to shoot them and kill them.
More often than not, you will probably be found/KOS'd.

When your frozen all damage is multiplied by 0.05.

I was seriously a T and zott spray deaged at me and it proc'd and he had enough time to run up there and wait to melee hit me once, at the very least can you make it where you slightly move in the direction you walk (Not extreme amounts, just enough so it actually doesn't destroy your ability to fight back completely) or something is what I ask since in the time I've seen it just messes up anyone who fights against it (Like the tartarus pre-nerf of the beam)
Find