Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maybe a bit too difficult?

I mean, shouldn't you think of it as like achievements? Long term goals to work for. They might be a little TOO long, but they definitely shouldn't be upgraded fully in a single day. I wanted fully upgraded items to feel more special when you finally got them (eventually having a way to reset stats so you can try different combinations(not a free way, that is. Would likely cost coins or fragments)). But due to the glitch, a few already were fully upgraded before someone reported it to me.

People have already got >2000 headshots for the Headshot Elite achievement. But this isn't to say the rates could be tweaked a bit at a time though.

*By people we mean Tammy the hacker

(04-03-2016, 03:28 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I mean, shouldn't you think of it as like achievements? Long term goals to work for. They might be a little TOO long, but they definitely shouldn't be upgraded fully in a single day. I wanted fully upgraded items to feel more special when you finally got them (eventually having a way to reset stats so you can try different combinations(not a free way, that is. Would likely cost coins or fragments)). But due to the glitch, a few already were fully upgraded before someone reported it to me.

People have already got >2000 headshots for the Headshot Elite achievement. But this isn't to say the rates could be tweaked a bit at a time though.

yeah,it should feel like an achievement, but doesn't 363 deagle headshots seem like a bit too much?
Find

There. I have fixed the rates a bit. However, by my calculations, you will need a total of 1,120 headshots to get it to +10.
Here's how many headshots per level:
Quote:level 0 to 1:40
level 1 to 2:40
level 2 to 3:60
level 3 to 4:80
level 4 to 5:100
level 5 to 6:120
level 6 to 7:140
level 7 to 8:160
level 8 to 9:180
level 9 to 10:200

If you do these one level at a time, it's not some outrageous amount until you get to the end. See them as short term milestones that get you closer to the longer milestone.

Other Enhanceable tiers were also updated with a bit less extreme rates.

(04-03-2016, 03:55 AM)Brassx Wrote:  There. I have fixed the rates a bit. However, by my calculations, you will need a total of 1,120 headshots to get it to +10.
Here's how many headshots per level:

Quote:level 0 to 1:40
level 1 to 2:40
level 2 to 3:60
level 3 to 4:80
level 4 to 5:100
level 5 to 6:120
level 6 to 7:140
level 7 to 8:160
level 8 to 9:180
level 9 to 10:200

If you do these one level at a time, it's not some outrageous amount until you get to the end. See them as short term milestones that get you closer to the longer milestone.

That's much better. Thank you.
Find