Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Limit amount of equipped coinshop items.
No
Yes, limit to around 10-15 items
Yes limit to 20-30 equipped items.
Yes, but have the limit fairly high.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Limit amount of equipped Coinshop items?

Aresuft What in the bloody hell are you smoking.

but on a related note. I have no problems with them really. and there arnt too many people with over done ammounts. hell alot of us dont have any. so it still balances out fairly. and like what was said. if they dont want to see them. turn em off Tongue
Find

It's not hard to disable coinshop accessories.

(03-28-2016, 05:09 PM)Daniel Wrote:  I like collecting coinshop items and wearing them all. I currently have around 25 equipped so I don't support a limit, I love my accessories.
Find

Im a big supporter of no-limit just since I play on a laptop and still get decent fps on most maps and I looooooove the cosmetic function and if there was a limit than it would be wasted on here. Now time to set-up an frg fashion show.

(03-28-2016, 07:55 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  No but, I think that you should make an option client side to limit the the total amount of props you can see at one or limit it per person client side as well

If this is possible then this, a million times.
Find

Wait i just realized, WHY is this even a thread. We already have block f3shop item on specific players clientside.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(03-29-2016, 06:53 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  Wait i just realized, WHY is this even a thread. We already have block f3shop item on specific players clientside.

Because that disables it client-side, but it doesn't ease the server stress that all of those props do, especially if they're animated/moving/etc.

Limit plz then ppl would have to be hopefully more creative instead of spamming things everywhere "Cough" unpoke Big Grin
Find

(03-28-2016, 08:08 PM)Paladin Wrote:  Aresuft What in the bloody hell are you smoking.

Freedom, that's what. U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

I think that adding a max cap to items equipped may not be a bad idea. I'd like to be able to raise that cap (through gift crate rolls or achievements, similar to the inventory) but I'd like to know how restrictive the cap will be before I go further into the idea as I use a fair amount of accessories with every one being used for a purpose.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(03-29-2016, 07:09 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(03-29-2016, 06:53 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  Wait i just realized, WHY is this even a thread. We already have block f3shop item on specific players clientside.

Because that disables it client-side, but it doesn't ease the server stress that all of those props do, especially if they're animated/moving/etc.

Pretty much this, however, animations/movements and all of that are clientside. The only thing the server handles is networking the attached items between players(telling players what each player has equipped). It networks these even if you have coinshop items disabled, as I stated previously. (Items being disabled is a clientside setting after all)

Having a limit would optimize the netload on map changes when everyone spawns in at the same time, and just all around. It also would make people have to be a bit more creative with what they equip, but on the downside it would also be a bit more limiting as you may have to choose between a badge or a different item.

For now I'll leave it with the new networking changes, but it's definitely something I might look into later on.
Find