Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Breaking HP Stations should be Traitorous.

no guys please dont do this

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Every time as a detective I used to kill anyone who even swung at my health station.

Aresuft told me that Jake decided that it's okay to destroy my station and waste my credit. So I've disabled being a detective.

A health station changes the gameplay. When there's a source of health innocents get more careless traitors can be a little more precise in taking out groups that form near them.

It can be beneficial to both teams, it can be a detriment to both.

But breaking a health station should be a traitorous act no matter how you look at it. Any innocent who breaks it and gets killed should be punished for karma bait.
Find

i once got permission from a D to break a health station and someone killed me for it and said it was traitorous. people are really stupid imo.
Find

(03-27-2016, 02:35 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  It can easily go both ways here but even if a traitor breaks a health station AFTER the detective heals that benefits the inno team more than it benefits the traitor team because the Detective got to heal. Can you guys not see it from both points of view? Clearly tobias can't but I'd hope all the rest of you who are smart enough to not vote for Trump can see both sides of the argument?

Implying half the community is old enough to vote.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find