Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Breaking HP Stations should be Traitorous.

People just run up and shoot mine and bust it, and I can't do anything about it because Jake said that it wasn't traitorous. This is super irritating.

Yeah its gotten annoying and I have been annoying with it going up to dets health station and just breaking it and telling them you cant kill me for it.+ Terran's aids
Find

its the dumbest rule imo
why the fuck can't I kill someone for randomly coming up and destroying my HP station?
thats ridiculous
Find

Jake was not in a right state of mind when he said this. +1

Weird, people have always killed me for it

Okay let me clarify what I said about the rule because you all seem to have it wrong. If you are the detective and you buy a health station and you are USING IT and someone breaks it you can kill them. That is traitorous because it is benefiting the traitor team. Now if you buy a health station and you heal then it is broken this is not traitorous because When I am inno I heal and then break it as long as the detective is done with it too. This prevents Ts from walking up to it and using it.
Find

(03-27-2016, 02:14 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Okay let me clarify what I said about the rule because you all seem to have it wrong. If you are the detective and you buy a health station and you are USING IT and someone breaks it you can kill them. That is traitorous because it is benefiting the traitor team. Now if you buy a health station and you heal then it is broken this is not traitorous because When I am inno I heal and then break it as long as the detective is done with it too. This prevents Ts from walking up to it and using it.

breaking it at all should be traitorous. why is it only when you're healing?

what if after I'm done healing, some asshole comes up and breaks it, then 5 seconds later starts shooting at me, getting me down to 15ish hp. The whole point of a health station is so you can heal after you get injured, not for you to heal once, and then break it. that's why they recharge over time.

+1, breaking health stations in general should be KOSable.

V trollx marking my post cringe :^(
Find

(03-27-2016, 02:14 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Okay let me clarify what I said about the rule because you all seem to have it wrong. If you are the detective and you buy a health station and you are USING IT and someone breaks it you can kill them. That is traitorous because it is benefiting the traitor team. Now if you buy a health station and you heal then it is broken this is not traitorous because When I am inno I heal and then break it as long as the detective is done with it too. This prevents Ts from walking up to it and using it.

However, the detective doesn't know if you're innocent or not(most of the time). A T could pretend to be innocent, and break it after use, to benefit traitors.
Find

but its not yours to break, the detective's roll is to benefit the innocent team as a whole, destroying it when another inno could potentially use it benefits traitors as well
the only acceptable time is with detective's permission

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

It can easily go both ways here but even if a traitor breaks a health station AFTER the detective heals that benefits the inno team more than it benefits the traitor team because the Detective got to heal. Can you guys not see it from both points of view? Clearly tobias can't but I'd hope all the rest of you who are smart enough to not vote for Trump can see both sides of the argument?
Find