Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xbox One vs PS4 vs PC

1 you get a controller with the xbox 2 The mic with the xbox is good I use it works fine 3 Console cost 349 4 You get 4 free games a month with xbox 5 computers (good ones) cost more than 600 dollars so With that money you can Get 1 Xbox one 1 Controller 1 Headset I get free xbox live so YAY and we are only at 350 dollars still you can buy 3 good games plus other trinkets
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(03-07-2016, 02:27 PM)Eons Wrote:  Xbox Pros - Backwards compatibility, Party Chat, all games in the store can run on Xbox console, Dedicated Servers, Windows 10, Xbox Exclusives, Xbox DVR, Snap, Remapping Controller, Games with Gold, Xbox Elite Controller, affordable

Xbox Cons - Can't bind, Can't get PC "Exclusives", Paid Online Services, Games are $60

Ps4 Pros - Ps4 Exclusives, can send memes through chat, Can use the 360 controller, Affordable

Ps4 Cons - $60 Games, Paid online service, can't bind, can't get PC exclusives, Dashboard looks like shit, controller, shit mics

PC Pros - Key binding, Game Selection, Free online Services, Games cost less, Fun community forums, Windows 10 is merging with Xbox, Keyboard and Mouse

PC Cons - No dedicated Servers, You cant run every game on a $400 computer so they cost more, Easy to hack online Games, People have shit mics, Blue Screen, Pay to Win

PS Plus gives free games too. We got rocket league as soon as it came out.
Find

(03-07-2016, 10:15 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(03-07-2016, 02:27 PM)Eons Wrote:  Xbox Pros - Backwards compatibility, Party Chat, all games in the store can run on Xbox console, Dedicated Servers, Windows 10, Xbox Exclusives, Xbox DVR, Snap, Remapping Controller, Games with Gold, Xbox Elite Controller, affordable

Xbox Cons - Can't bind, Can't get PC "Exclusives", Paid Online Services, Games are $60

Ps4 Pros - Ps4 Exclusives, can send memes through chat, Can use the 360 controller, Affordable

Ps4 Cons - $60 Games, Paid online service, can't bind, can't get PC exclusives, Dashboard looks like shit, controller, shit mics

PC Pros - Key binding, Game Selection, Free online Services, Games cost less, Fun community forums, Windows 10 is merging with Xbox, Keyboard and Mouse

PC Cons - No dedicated Servers, You cant run every game on a $400 computer so they cost more, Easy to hack online Games, People have shit mics, Blue Screen, Pay to Win

this shit is so fuckin funny imo

like, first of all you have to pay 60 bucks a year for online that you already pay for... then the console costs 400 bucks, and the controllers are ALWAYS 60 fuckin bucks.

so since i have friends or something, i would get 2 controllers, (120 bucks) the console (400 bucks) and the 60 bucks a year. were already at 580$ for buying a brand new console and having it for only ONE year. after having it for 4 years which i would think is pretty average youre sitting at ->760<- bucks, which is WAY more expensive than most pcs can run you (obviously not the special alienware pcs that people buy just to waste money). not to mention that consoles are garbage and always break after like a year or two. i remember talking to my friends who owned xbox360s, id find that theyd usually end up buying 2-3 total xbox 360's over the course of its release till the xbox one came out due to red rings and all that shit. Ive spent like 600 bucks on my pc including the mouse and headset and all that shit and i can still do rainbow 6 siege and all that. consoles are so bad theyll run you like 1500+ bucks over your gaming lifetime (maybe 8 yearsish). 200% terrible investment

also i noticed how you listed shit mics in everywhere except xbox. thats so biased because the xbox used to come with that GARBAGE mic that everyone uses whereas pc and ps4 you actually have to go out and buy one lol

#1 you already get 1 controller -$60 #2 I have never had a console break on me and I have had fucking $800 pc break like its nothing #2 Consoles cost $350 so if you are going to buy another controller which I don't know why you would that's $410, now add $60 a year for the live $470, then $530, $590 for 3 years #3 when you go into an Xbox lobby you don't hear fucking garbage ass headsets, and compare that to Csgo which I have heard so much shitty mics that I thought I was in a airplane. And what the fuck is with PC players and having fucking birds, Cobalt has one and I was in a CSGO game yesterday and all you heard was that fucking bird chirping in the mic like what The actual fuck. I would love to see your setup for your $600 PC if I went to PC gaming I would make a $1000 computer so I could do everything I ever wanted and run shit to its max and not on its lowest settings running 30fps

And ps4 mics are total shit just go watch Faze Jevs opening messages on PS4 compared to the Xbox, it's actually funny
Find

the ps4 price on launch was 399 bucks, the xbox one price was 599 so i mean maybe theyre cheaper at your store but its pretty lucky for you if you can get one for $350. but yeah i got multiple of the controllers because as i said i had friends over a lot and would usually buy them because like none of my friends played the ps3 that i had.

the console failure rates on the xbox 360 from a GI survey were almost 55% for the 360 so man idk you can say whatever you want but all i know is that microsoft jewed the design up so bad those things just broke constantly and you got super lucky. Honestly i cant tell you the name of a single person whos PC broke down because of something that wasnt their own fault by being retarded like spilling soda on their computer...
Find

holy hell I hate fanboys

(03-08-2016, 01:53 AM)Furesh Wrote:  the ps4 price on launch was 399 bucks, the xbox one price was 599 so i mean maybe theyre cheaper at your store but its pretty lucky for you if you can get one for $350. but yeah i got multiple of the controllers because as i said i had friends over a lot and would usually buy them because like none of my friends played the ps3 that i had.

the console failure rates on the xbox 360 from a GI survey were almost 55% for the 360 so man idk you can say whatever you want but all i know is that microsoft jewed the design up so bad those things just broke constantly and you got super lucky. Honestly i cant tell you the name of a single person whos PC broke down because of something that wasnt their own fault by being retarded like spilling soda on their computer...

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one

Go to the Xbox store they are only $350 XD
Find

(03-08-2016, 02:24 AM)Terran Wrote:  holy hell I hate fanboys

Meh I wouldn't really consider myself a fanboy of any of the consoles or PC tbh. I extensively used all of them with friends and all of them have their own benefits. It's just that the sony and Microsoft consoles were prettty garbage just from the sheer greed of the companies running it cutting costs to make profits. Now if there was a console as good as the GameCube... Maybe something by Nintendo but it actually had games on it I'd be all over that.
Find

Find

(03-08-2016, 11:43 PM)BossLevel Wrote:  

Find

PC is best PS4 is best console and what's an Xbox One
Find