Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xbox One vs PS4 vs PC

Thumbs Down 
Xbox Pros - Backwards compatibility, Party Chat, all games in the store can run on Xbox console, Dedicated Servers, Windows 10, Xbox Exclusives, Xbox DVR, Snap, Remapping Controller, Games with Gold, Xbox Elite Controller, affordable

Xbox Cons - Can't bind, Can't get PC "Exclusives", Paid Online Services, Games are $60

Ps4 Pros - Ps4 Exclusives, can send memes through chat, Can use the 360 controller, Affordable

Ps4 Cons - $60 Games, Paid online service, can't bind, can't get PC exclusives, Dashboard looks like shit, controller, shit mics

PC Pros - Key binding, Game Selection, Free online Services, Games cost less, Fun community forums, Windows 10 is merging with Xbox, Keyboard and Mouse

PC Cons - No dedicated Servers, You cant run every game on a $400 computer so they cost more, Easy to hack online Games, People have shit mics, Blue Screen, Pay to Win

I can see the appeal for both sides. I won't get into an argument but most of the time it goes like this: If you have lots of friends IRL that you like to play games with, console is normally a better choice. If you don't have many friends that enjoy games or your friends are far away (or you don't have any friends) , a PC is normally a better choice.

I think PC is a better choice. You can do your 3 page essay due tomorrow and slay dragons at the same time.
Oh yeah speaking of slaying dragons, mods. Mods are way more common for games on PC.

I see the appeal in both sides though.
Find

(03-07-2016, 02:43 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I can see the appeal for both sides. I won't get into an argument but most of the time it goes like this: If you have lots of friends IRL that you like to play games with, console is normally a better choice. If you don't have many friends that enjoy games or your friends are far away (or you don't have any friends) , a PC is normally a better choice.

I think PC is a better choice. You can do your 3 page essay due tomorrow and slay dragons at the same time.
Oh yeah speaking of slaying dragons, mods. Mods are way more common for games on PC.

I see the appeal in both sides though.
Well there is mods coming to Xbox for Fallout 4
Find

pc
Find

Sounds like you dont play ps4
Find

Eons needs his own forum section for shitposting about consoles.

(03-07-2016, 05:07 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Eons needs his own forum section for shitposting about consoles.

Console Shitposting
Moderated by: Eons
Anything you like about consoles go here
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I like all, don't know why people are one sided of there choice of gaming device

Idc. I just play where I've got friends
Find

There's a PC that costs $340 that can run anything on medium settings right now.

Anyone who argues about consoles and stuff is stupid though. Consoles, PC, it doesn't matter. Completely fucking stupid.