Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xbox One vs PS4 vs PC

Wii+ Is better than all this shit guys... Get on the #NintendoTrain because our brakes aren't working.
Find

Guys, can I get a like?
1 like = fuck off
Find

(03-07-2016, 06:24 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Guys, can I get a like?
1 like = fuck off

NotChosen has liked your post.
Find

Can someone move this to shitposting

(03-07-2016, 06:01 PM)Terran Wrote:  There's a PC that costs $340 that can run anything on medium settings right now.

Please point me in that direction kind sir
Find

Find

Tbh the only good console/pc is the one you want. (Or the one your friends play.)

Even though it should be consoles = prebuilt pc's, but microsoft/sony are too greedy to do that.

wtb crossplatform games.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

ew low budget pc's?
i heard there's a new graphics card that is WAY better than the 980-ti, thats all that shud be talked about

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(03-07-2016, 02:27 PM)Eons Wrote:  Xbox Pros - Backwards compatibility, Party Chat, all games in the store can run on Xbox console, Dedicated Servers, Windows 10, Xbox Exclusives, Xbox DVR, Snap, Remapping Controller, Games with Gold, Xbox Elite Controller, affordable

Xbox Cons - Can't bind, Can't get PC "Exclusives", Paid Online Services, Games are $60

Ps4 Pros - Ps4 Exclusives, can send memes through chat, Can use the 360 controller, Affordable

Ps4 Cons - $60 Games, Paid online service, can't bind, can't get PC exclusives, Dashboard looks like shit, controller, shit mics

PC Pros - Key binding, Game Selection, Free online Services, Games cost less, Fun community forums, Windows 10 is merging with Xbox, Keyboard and Mouse

PC Cons - No dedicated Servers, You cant run every game on a $400 computer so they cost more, Easy to hack online Games, People have shit mics, Blue Screen, Pay to Win

this shit is so fuckin funny imo

like, first of all you have to pay 60 bucks a year for online that you already pay for... then the console costs 400 bucks, and the controllers are ALWAYS 60 fuckin bucks.

so since i have friends or something, i would get 2 controllers, (120 bucks) the console (400 bucks) and the 60 bucks a year. were already at 580$ for buying a brand new console and having it for only ONE year. after having it for 4 years which i would think is pretty average youre sitting at ->760<- bucks, which is WAY more expensive than most pcs can run you (obviously not the special alienware pcs that people buy just to waste money). not to mention that consoles are garbage and always break after like a year or two. i remember talking to my friends who owned xbox360s, id find that theyd usually end up buying 2-3 total xbox 360's over the course of its release till the xbox one came out due to red rings and all that shit. Ive spent like 600 bucks on my pc including the mouse and headset and all that shit and i can still do rainbow 6 siege and all that. consoles are so bad theyll run you like 1500+ bucks over your gaming lifetime (maybe 8 yearsish). 200% terrible investment

also i noticed how you listed shit mics in everywhere except xbox. thats so biased because the xbox used to come with that GARBAGE mic that everyone uses whereas pc and ps4 you actually have to go out and buy one lol

(03-07-2016, 10:15 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(03-07-2016, 02:27 PM)Eons Wrote:  Xbox Pros - Backwards compatibility, Party Chat, all games in the store can run on Xbox console, Dedicated Servers, Windows 10, Xbox Exclusives, Xbox DVR, Snap, Remapping Controller, Games with Gold, Xbox Elite Controller, affordable

Xbox Cons - Can't bind, Can't get PC "Exclusives", Paid Online Services, Games are $60

Ps4 Pros - Ps4 Exclusives, can send memes through chat, Can use the 360 controller, Affordable

Ps4 Cons - $60 Games, Paid online service, can't bind, can't get PC exclusives, Dashboard looks like shit, controller, shit mics

PC Pros - Key binding, Game Selection, Free online Services, Games cost less, Fun community forums, Windows 10 is merging with Xbox, Keyboard and Mouse

PC Cons - No dedicated Servers, You cant run every game on a $400 computer so they cost more, Easy to hack online Games, People have shit mics, Blue Screen, Pay to Win

this shit is so fuckin funny imo

like, first of all you have to pay 60 bucks a year for online that you already pay for... then the console costs 400 bucks, and the controllers are ALWAYS 60 fuckin bucks.

so since i have friends or something, i would get 2 controllers, (120 bucks) the console (400 bucks) and the 60 bucks a year. were already at 580$ for buying a brand new console and having it for only ONE year. after having it for 4 years which i would think is pretty average youre sitting at ->760<- bucks, which is WAY more expensive than most pcs can run you (obviously not the special alienware pcs that people buy just to waste money). not to mention that consoles are garbage and always break after like a year or two. i remember talking to my friends who owned xbox360s, id find that theyd usually end up buying 2-3 total xbox 360's over the course of its release till the xbox one came out due to red rings and all that shit. Ive spent like 600 bucks on my pc including the mouse and headset and all that shit and i can still do rainbow 6 siege and all that. consoles are so bad theyll run you like 1500+ bucks over your gaming lifetime (maybe 8 yearsish). 200% terrible investment

also i noticed how you listed shit mics in everywhere except xbox. thats so biased because the xbox used to come with that GARBAGE mic that everyone uses whereas pc and ps4 you actually have to go out and buy one lol
holy shit this
eons lmao you're dead
Find