Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event suggestion thread

Bumperino
Find

this thread is pretty much
"the boss is to hard make it 100 times easier"

fix the couple glitches the the agro and getting stuck and that event is fine.

put time into new things, not breaking things that work
Find

I think we should just forget about this event as the 2nd one is coming out. Big Grin
Find

(05-01-2016, 01:27 AM)Excel Wrote:  I think we should just forget about this event as the 2nd one is coming out. Big Grin

"coming out" lol

The only thing you guys do know is that there is one in the making. The last one was in development looooooong before it was even announced. It's like saying Fallout 5 should be "coming out" right after someone hears that the story is being worked on for it.

just posting here that beaver, XKCD is shit and that panel is so pretentious I'm literally getting cancer as I read it like I'm in a fallout ghoul hideout.

okay bye
Find

Okay... can you not do this on a thread that has nothing to do with it?
Find

(05-01-2016, 04:32 AM)anangrybeaver Wrote:  Okay... can you not do this on a thread that has nothing to do with it?

Well he has a point, it's like you previous post which was pretty pretentious and kind of douchey imo. Just saying but it's like "The Pissing on everyone's Parade because we're excited about a new event" post. Which has nothing to do with an event suggestion thread really, just like this post.
EDIT: Also anyone who uses political satire comics as a signature should die by fire.
Find

heeeeereee we gooooo.
Find