Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event suggestion thread

1. Have a percentage of damage done to him when his shield is down but not while he is on his knees.
2. Make the time that the boss goes down less random. (Suggestion by Dreadark)
3. Fix the bosses aggro. (Suggestion by Rotshout,Unpoke and Tobias)
4. For starters, most of the time when he gets up, he starts to move towards someone, so everyone is like, "oh, alright, I guess it's fine to stand still now", then 5 seconds later he randomly teleports behind you, and instantly swings. Which basically kills you.(Suggestion by Tobias)
5. Half the hp/dmg of the rats.
6. If he switches targets, he can't use abilities for 10-5 seconds.(Suggestion by Terran)
7. Give players a buff that gives hp regen and a dmg bonus that increases as players die (starts off with no bonus and max 1-5 hp per 10-5 sec at 1 dead 1 hp per 10 sec then for every person that dies adds 1 hp and removes 1 sec from the delay between heals and added 20% per player dead up to 100% double damage, bonus is lost when a respwn occurs)
8. Introduce a cooldown between abilites(he used floor sweep then teleported)
9. Mobs don't spawn on the pillar that is "active"( as in the pillar that is currently being melted/destroyed.

I may add any other suggestions anyone else has.
Find

He's perfectly fine. I've beat him 10+ times at the very least. The getting stuck issue seemed to be a pain, but if you can't beat him, try again.

or gIt_gUd

(02-21-2016, 01:37 AM)Terran Wrote:  He's perfectly fine. I've beat him 10+ times at the very least. The getting stuck issue seemed to be a pain, but if you can't beat him, try again.

or gIt_gUd
Find

If you have a good team you can win, if you just throw one together you don't.
nerfing it would make it too easy

pls add a $10 token that lowers his hp by 50%

(02-21-2016, 02:17 AM)MuvP3nguin Wrote:  pls add a $10 token that spawns nosgoth on TTT
Find

(02-21-2016, 03:38 AM)Excel Wrote:  
(02-21-2016, 02:17 AM)MuvP3nguin Wrote:  pls add a $10 token that spawns nosgoth on TTT

morgoth
Find

At most I could understand the whole no shield = takes very reduced damage. Nothing else would be worth it without nerfing it to hell.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Lol, okay people, ya got to remember, saying nerfing it would make it too easy doesn't work when your entire team brings the best of the best gear and still gets wiped before he even gets to half hp, the way he is now, the peeps with less gear can barely even get to him, and that is only if they 'get gud' I'm seeing full belum+ teams getting rekt on him. I do actually agree with a nerf, at least for the peeps who want to actually like you know, complete it?

Plus you can't say anything Terran, no one has the time to get your level of 'gud' really. But no, I think it could stand with a nerf, or at least a re-balancing. Or at least nerf the dang rats so getting to him isn't so much of a hassle that everyone leaves after the first try fails.. Not everyone hos hours to put to the side just to fail an event repeatedly.
Find

Well, I'm not actually very good. I don't carry the boss fights or anything, I'd say Mini, Zott, Axe and Zombie are that. We just all coordinate and play together and plan it. We do lose, we win sometimes. That's how it should be. I play with a lot of random people.

All you need is a Bellum/Apoc M16/Equivalent, a fast deagle if you're kiting and...that's it. A reload crystal, I guess. That's not really the best gear. If you guys can't even get to him well, keep trying. We've had -loads- of players win, win and win. Lots of them have lost, too. Just keep trying man, it is absolutely NOT impossible.
Find