Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event suggestion thread

(02-23-2016, 11:15 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(02-23-2016, 11:08 PM)Terran Wrote:  That's true. The boss switching aggro actually keeps it interesting. Everyone has to be ready to dodge.

I'm fine with him switching aggro, but when he starts running towards another player, and then he just teleports behind you and instantly hits you, that's not ok.

It barely even happens though. I've only seen that incident happen two or three times.
Find

(02-23-2016, 11:38 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(02-23-2016, 11:15 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(02-23-2016, 11:08 PM)Terran Wrote:  That's true. The boss switching aggro actually keeps it interesting. Everyone has to be ready to dodge.

I'm fine with him switching aggro, but when he starts running towards another player, and then he just teleports behind you and instantly hits you, that's not ok.

It barely even happens though. I've only seen that incident happen two or three times.

it happens to someone almost every time I play the event.

Just check jake's stream history, it happened to him as well.
Find

I had changed this thread to include the whole event it is no longer just for the final boss. so give all the ideas for the event you guys have.
Find

please fix the aggro Sad

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(02-24-2016, 06:04 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  please fix the aggro Sad

or git gud.
Find

I haven't beaten the event once since the stupid getting stuck in rats bug occurred and I used to beat it 4/5 times. Needs some fixes and minor tweaks imo.
Find

The mirelurk king boss(3rd pillar boss) can glitch into the roof when going down slants.

The tank boss (1st floor boss) spawns stuck in place.

(both of these can be fixed by making the roof/ of the map nonsolid to everything then have a playerclip to where the roof is so players cant glitch past it.) (this would make it so no more floating roof rates also)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3349
Find

Bump!
Find

The final boss is 2 OP Volvo pls nerf.
Find