Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event suggestion thread

(02-23-2016, 12:09 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  so far, the only reason my teams have really ever loss (when everyone was active) was because of the damn spastic aggro, im surprised nobody's mentioned that yet

Yeah, I was actually gonna comment about his aggro.

For starters, most of the time when he gets up, he starts to move towards someone, so everyone is like, "oh, alright, I guess it's fine to stand still now", then 5 seconds later he randomly teleports behind you, and instantly swings. Which basically kills you.

This really needs to be fixed.
Find

(02-23-2016, 12:09 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  so far, the only reason my teams have really ever loss (when everyone was active) was because of the damn spastic aggro, im surprised nobody's mentioned that yet

Also because you die within the first three minutes of the fight.
The aggro problem is a recent one. I blame Garry.
Find

Updated suggestions.
Find

I think the aggro is fine hue. Keeps you on your feet.
Think though. If there really was a boss like this, would he fucking follow the same person in a perfect circle for 20 minutes while everyone else stands still to shoot him?
Find

(02-23-2016, 10:35 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I think the aggro is fine hue. Keeps you on your feet.
Think though. If there really was a boss like this, would he fucking follow the same person in a perfect circle for 20 minutes while everyone else stands still to shoot him?

that's basically what it is right now anyway...
Find

(02-23-2016, 10:46 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(02-23-2016, 10:35 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I think the aggro is fine hue. Keeps you on your feet.

that's basically what it is right now anyway...

Yeah. And "fixing" the aggro would make it even more like it.
Find

That's true. The boss switching aggro actually keeps it interesting. Everyone has to be ready to dodge.
Find

(02-23-2016, 11:08 PM)Terran Wrote:  That's true. The boss switching aggro actually keeps it interesting. Everyone has to be ready to dodge.

I'm fine with him switching aggro, but when he starts running towards another player, and then he just teleports behind you and instantly hits you, that's not ok.
Find

Maybe if he switches targets, he can't use abilities for, say...10 seconds?
Find

imo 10s is too long, 5s maybe? Enough time to have him swap to you and for you to know he swapped.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find