Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event suggestion thread

Considering we almost beat the boss with a rag-tag group of misfits (sorry penguin) Enchantable threw together in less than 30 seconds, i would say it doesnt need a nerf.

The final boss isn't that hard. Two experienced players and three players who don't die early are often enough to beat him.

Having the best equipment isn't the most important requirement. In all the runs I've lost, the biggest factor was at least one person being unable to see the run through to the end. People would lose connection or crash halfway through the pillars and be unable to rejoin. Others would go afk between waves and run the timer down excessively. Occasionally there are people who have something come up in the middle of the final boss that makes them leave without warning.

If you want to win a run, just make sure everyone in the group can dedicate the full time. If one person has to leave, the event becomes twice as difficult. Even if they have the time, hardware or connection issues can also ruin it for everyone.
Find

Also. DONT FUCKING JUMP STRAIGHT OVER THE BEAM YOU IMBECILES! JUST AVOID IT!

sorry i just didnt know where else to say that and ive been wanting to say it for a while

(02-23-2016, 12:45 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Also. DONT FUCKING JUMP STRAIGHT OVER THE BEAM YOU IMBECILES! JUST AVOID IT!

sorry i just didnt know where else to say that and ive been wanting to say it for a while

If I'm kiting while he starts charging up a beam, I usually switch to my primary and shoot him. Avoiding the beam isn't very hard when you're already avoiding everything else.
Find

(02-23-2016, 12:54 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(02-23-2016, 12:45 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Also. DONT FUCKING JUMP STRAIGHT OVER THE BEAM YOU IMBECILES! JUST AVOID IT!

If I'm kiting while he starts charging up a beam, I usually switch to my primary and shoot him. Avoiding the beam isn't very hard when you're already avoiding everything else.

If I had a dollar for everytime I've seen someone die/get hit by jumping straight over the beam, I would be at least 5 dollars richer.
But canadian dollars so really like 4 dollars richer.
Find

(02-23-2016, 12:57 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(02-23-2016, 12:54 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  

If I had a dollar for everytime I've seen someone die/get hit by jumping straight over the beam, I would be at least 5 dollars richer.
But canadian dollars so really like 4 dollars richer.

Not everyone can do it. Usually ping screws them over, but I don't have any trouble.
Find

Okay I have one legit suggestion though. Make the time that the boss goes down less random

e.g. if he goes down between 5 and 10 seconds, make it a constant 7.5. We got him down a TON of times and he would go down for 2-3 seconds.

EDIT: just to clarify this wouldnt necessarily be a nerf, just a change to make the boss less random.
Unless the times he goes down arent random and i have a warped perception of time.
Find

It was a bit odd, I've never seen him stay down for such a short time in a row like that.
Find

There should be a longer delay before explosions, they're impossible to avoid completely if the boss gets close enough to you.
Find

so far, the only reason my teams have really ever loss (when everyone was active) was because of the damn spastic aggro, im surprised nobody's mentioned that yet

- That Thrakos Noob
Find