Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Frag store changeup

That's even less fair, Dread.

Think of this.

Player A: Hey look, I randomly checked the lobby 50 times today and it updated with a sick gun! Time to tell my 9 closest friends!

Players B C D E F G H I K all buy a copy of the gun. Now they have a monopoly.

(01-23-2016, 07:58 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Not everyone is able to camp something like this. Timezones prevent that. Look at any of the non NA players. They are instantly shafted when it comes to lobby guns being sold out.

Can confirm. Got a pm from Terran before I even woke up this morning. Went on, no guns. RIP.
Find

I currently couldnt even get on due to a gmod bug, I cant even launch gmod. Guns were sold out before I even got close to fixing it. (still having troubles)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Well that sucks for you.
Find

Also your "monopoly" statement is EXACTLY what you did.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

Yeah, but it took an hour and I told everyone.

Not just my friends, I told -everyone-. On my list. 45+ people!

Plus, those were all varied people who had no agreements or plans. Its a far cry different from a group of friends who agree to only tell each-other what updates and when.
Find

(01-23-2016, 08:12 PM)Terran Wrote:  Yeah, but it took an hour and I told everyone.

Not just my friends, I told -everyone-. On my list. 45+ people!

Plus, those were all varied people who had no agreements or plans. Its a far cry different from a group of friends who agree to only tell each-other what updates and when.

You didn't tell me Sad
Find

You weren't online!!!111
Find

Now that i fixed it I went to check it. 32fucking frags for a double suffix is waaaaaaaay broken. BRASS PLS.
Find

(01-23-2016, 07:53 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Well considering most people never spend their frags minus the few who camp the lobby for reset, somethings is wrong with the current system.

I don't think that points to anything wrong with the current system. It just points to lack of things TO spend the fragments on. That means, we need more things you can do with your fragments, because there's not always a weapon worth buying in the shops, which is also a big factor as to why people don't spend their fragments.

We just need more shops/more uses for fragments.

Maybe I could split the weapons up into different shops. Secondaries, primaries, etc. Stuff like that.
Find