Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Frag store changeup

Anytime there is anything of value, it sells instantly. Leaving those who are unable to be on when it changes, fucked over.

My idea is to set it so the store is randomized every week like it is. But for different people. (only could buy one of each) So Brassx would get different guns in there than jake1o would. (Same weekly timer.)

As is, I have never once bought a single gun from the store due to any sort of gun that would make it worth it is instantly sold out due to 10 people normally hover waiting to buy anything of value.

(When I say anything of value, i mean anything that makes spending your frags worth it.)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

+1, I BARELY made it to get one of the new glocks.

it kind of sucks that if you aren't on there the second it resets, you have NO chance to get it.
Find

Well.. The whole point of having a sell limit is to put a throttle on the amount of good weapons that get in the system. Having different weapons per person, could destroy that, and simply would not be practical. It would be quite a lot of database storage. Simply not worth it. It is intended that not everyone will be able to get some of the items in the store, hence the limit(still, one per person).

Since everyone knows when it's going to reset, you all have the same knowledge to get the same advantage, rather than doing what previous people suggested and make the timer a bit random, that would make it even harder for people to get the 'good items'.

I could up the sell limit a little bit, or add a bit of random variation to it.

If everyone got what they wanted, then it would devalue items, and just be bad.

I personally like the fact that they sell out quickly and don't have a lot of them being sold. First come first serve ^.^
Find

I like how it is. There were 20, 20 people went on and they bought them. It updates at the same time for everyone, so you can always know. Hell, I was fifteen minutes late and there were still 17 left. They only sold out THAT fast because I helped PM everybody I knew.

There was no hovering. When it updated, Tammy and Jerome bought it, and 2 they told me about 15 minutes later. I went on, bought one, 17 left. Then I told a bunch of people. They sold out at about 12:30 my time, about an hour after I got there.

So, nobody hovered.
Find

Well considering most people never spend their frags minus the few who camp the lobby for reset, somethings is wrong with the current system.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

You have just as much of a chance to camp the lobby as everyone if you choose

Nobody camped it. Took over an hour to sell out. Only because we told our friends.
Find

(01-23-2016, 07:54 PM)Aleksandr Wrote:  You have just as much of a chance to camp the lobby as everyone if you choose

Not everyone is able to camp something like this. Timezones prevent that. Look at any of the non NA players. They are instantly shafted when it comes to lobby guns being sold out.
Find

I think the time that it is reset should be randomized. I suggested that before but everyone just said i was dumb.