Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/17/2016

Put it in the fragment shop for like, 400-500+ fragments.

I have like 800 from saving up. That's a lot of work! You have to earn your fragments, there's no RNG or luck involved, just pure skill and the dedication to play. I'd love to finally be rewarded for my hard Quest work. So far there's never anything worthwhile to use them on, and they just keep on piling up.

(01-18-2016, 12:14 AM)Terran Wrote:  Put it in the fragment shop for like, 400-500+ fragments.

I have like 800 from saving up. That's a lot of work! You have to earn your fragments, there's no RNG or luck involved, just pure skill and the dedication to play. I'd love to finally be rewarded for my hard Quest work. So far there's never anything worthwhile to use them on, and they just keep on piling up.

Ive been unbanned for almost a month, and I only have 154 frags. It's not that I didn't want to play, it's that I wasn't able to.

To be honest, I've been more active in a month than some moderators have been in a year, but I won't be able to get the candy cane.
Find

(01-17-2016, 11:10 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  The rich dont need more unpoke, thats pure greed. Everyone should honestly be getting the same chance at it.

do you even read before you post
im refuting the idea of "highest donator should get it" because that wouldnt give everyone the same chance

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Jeez, calm down Tobias. Who said it'd be a "now" thing. People can only buy one each anyways, so if there were 10, that's a LOT of time for people to get Fragments. It'd be both a race, and a challenge.

No reason to go full on spergo.
Find

FUCK TERRAN HOW DARE YOU COME UP WITH THAT IDEA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING

(01-17-2016, 10:58 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  or just put like a 5 stock in the fragment shop for it lol
people who have been saving them get rewarded

- That Thrakos Noob
Find