Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Lunie disrespect/attempted rdm

(01-13-2016, 12:23 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

no idea why he is listening to that, so you might need to listen to it a few times.

basically, she says "you're a fucking bitch" at 15 seconds

even i can't hear it but here you go. i'm listening to dj khaled another one because we had way too many snowball rounds that single map. that one was the 2nd one in a row out of like 3.
Find

it is just me or can anyone else literally hear 0 disrespect bc of the another ones

lmao

(01-13-2016, 12:25 AM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  it is just me or can anyone else literally hear 0 disrespect bc of the another ones

lmao

exactly i kept telling him
Find

(01-13-2016, 12:25 AM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  it is just me or can anyone else literally hear 0 disrespect bc of the another ones

lmao

shhh, be vewy quiet, im hunting disrespect
Find

(01-13-2016, 12:27 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

lmao

shhh, be vewy quite, im hunting disrespect

No you're hunting bugs bunny's fucking ass
Find

so, despite the fact that my opinion is clearly biased, I think I should still put in my two cents. Does Michi's emotions get the better of her easily, causing her to react, often swearing at people? Yes, they do. If you have a problem with the fact that some people are like that, you can block her as she's blocked you. But there has definitely been a group of people who constantly harass her and give her shit, but doing it within the game's parameters. e.g. Tobias constantly blocking her. If you guys don't like Michi, that's fine. Mute her, block her, ignore her, whatever and just move on. Play the game. Don't fucking harass her 24/7.
Find

(01-13-2016, 12:30 AM)nield Wrote:  so, despite the fact that my opinion is clearly biased, I think I should still put in my two cents. Does Michi's emotions get the better of her easily, causing her to react, often swearing at people? Yes, they do. If you have a problem with the fact that some people are like that, you can block her as she's blocked you. But there has definitely been a group of people who constantly harass her and give her shit, but doing it within the game's parameters. e.g. Tobias constantly blocking her. If you guys don't like Michi, that's fine. Mute her, block her, ignore her, whatever and just move on. Play the game. Don't fucking harass her 24/7.

I use to harass her, ill admit that.

After Unpoke told me to stop, I did.

But even after I did, she constantly called me an asshole, and tried to bait me back into it.

I dont like to mute people because it takes away from the purpose of the gamemode, communication.

I like to hear voice chat KOSes, along with other things people say.

but in this report, sam did nothing, and she still called him a cunt and attempted to kill him.

I would also like to state, if the entire server has to block her due to her disrespect, there is an issue that goes beyond just blocking her.
Find

I believe that the best decision right now would be to leave her off with a strict final warning due to the lack of evidence from both sides.

If someone / multiple people are harassing you Chaos, you need to do something about it other than harassing them back. That isn't the right way to go about it, and it'll just cause needless drama and issues throughout the server that could easily be avoided. I really recommend that you add some staff and call them on if people are doing things to you, or gather up evidence to make a complaint; because we hear more about you disrespecting people than we do about people disrespecting you.

If this sort of behavior continues out of either group, punishments WILL be handed out. This is getting ridiculous.