Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Lunie disrespect/attempted rdm

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):  STEAM_0:0:65049830

Map the event happened on: ttt_westwood

Date of event: 2016-01-12

What Happened?: Me and Lunie were T buddies. I was going down to go try to kill nield and lunie was already going too she plants a remote mine which i was only allowed to see while i was going down and she blows it up even though we were last 2 and nield was already far into the cave which means she wanted to kill me so that she herself would get the kill instead of just telling me beforehand.

Witnesses: I never heard anyone talk about that nor do i remember who was on :/

Evidence:

Additional Info: No staff was on for me to make a report
Find

+1, she has been disrespectful every since she got on the server. plus, she tried to RDM you because you wanted to get a kill? Not ok.
Find

nield and her are friends (they always team during snowballs, usually see them together) and psychotic is pretty mean and has a short
Temper
I dont doubt this
+1

You only took like 12 damage from the remote mine, so I'm going to ignore that part of the report.
Otherwise, she has had reports of disrespect in the past, and I gave her a stern warning to cut it off. As far as what I've seen, she's been more well-behaved, but that could be just when I'm on, I don't know.

If she hasn't calmed down, yes, she should be banned. Try to gather evidence of that. Otherwise, there might be a high chance she'll get banned just for general problem causing. I dunno, this is an admin and above job. I'll leave it to them.

- That Thrakos Noob

To be fair unpoke, even if it was 12 damage, she did try to kill him. Just poor timing on her behalf.
Find

(01-12-2016, 08:25 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  You only took like 12 damage from the remote mine, so I'm going to ignore that part of the report.
Otherwise, she has had reports of disrespect in the past, and I gave her a stern warning to cut it off. As far as what I've seen, she's been more well-behaved, but that could be just when I'm on, I don't know.

If she hasn't calmed down, yes, she should be banned. Try to gather evidence of that. Otherwise, there might be a high chance she'll get banned just for general problem causing. I dunno, this is an admin and above job. I'll leave it to them.

14 damage huehuehue reasonable but i agree with kheyre.
Find

(01-12-2016, 08:32 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  To be fair unpoke, even if it was 12 damage, she did try to kill him. Just poor timing on her behalf.

I don't think that's ban-worthy alone really - like you said, poor timing. It was probably just a mistake, maybe she heard a noise behind her and panicked. She did yell "run!" when she realized the situation.

Oh, if you're getting evidence of disrespect by the way, make sure it's recent, not something like 2 weeks ago <3 thanx.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

+1 Psychotic is extremely rude, she says cunt and fuck you and shit like that. She also blocks people when she gets killed on her t rounds and she always comes on the day after and yells at people when we can't even respond.
Bouncy Rounds

(01-12-2016, 08:55 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  +1 Psychotic is extremely rude, she says cunt and fuck you and shit like that. She also blocks people when she gets killed on her t rounds and she always comes on the day after and yells at people when we can't even respond.

this^

she ABUSES the block system, which i didnt think was possible.

she will ask you questions, disrespect you, and disrespect you then block you so you can't respond.

just a map ago she called someone a "fucking bitch" for killing her on a snowball.

I think sam also recorded that.

I also think her and Nield were ghosting earlier today. I killed Nield, and hid the body where nobody was near/could find it, a few seconds later, Chaos screamed out "NEEEILD", basically knowing he was dead, even though nobody could have known that.
Find