Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Lunie disrespect/attempted rdm

I'm not banning someone for a video of them dealing 16 damage with a remote bomb, which could of been an accident (it sounds like she's telling you to run as a warning before it exploded, which is why I say it may of been an accident)

More evidence or this will just be closed.

(01-12-2016, 11:38 PM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  I'm not banning someone for a video of them dealing 16 damage with a remote bomb, which could of been an accident.

sam is currently uploading a video of her calling someone a "fucking bitch" because she got killed during a snowball
Find

(01-12-2016, 11:44 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(01-12-2016, 11:38 PM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  I'm not banning someone for a video of them dealing 16 damage with a remote bomb, which could of been an accident.

sam is currently uploading a video of her calling someone a "fucking bitch" because she got killed during a snowball

Anger happens - I do the same things. How come I'm never called out for it?

This is the internet, grow up kiddo.

(01-13-2016, 12:05 AM)Pin Wrote:  

Anger happens - I do the same things.  How come I'm never called out for it?

because you dont do it every time you speak, you also dont do it when you have someone blocked, or instantly block someone after.
Find

(01-13-2016, 12:06 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

because you dont do it every time you speak, you also dont do it when you have someone blocked, or instantly block someone after.

She said that she only blocks people who specifically target her by doing things like this just so she can try and have a good time playing games.
Find

(01-13-2016, 12:07 AM)Pin Wrote:  

She said that she only blocks people who specifically target her by doing things like this just so she can try and have a good time playing games.

I doubt the ENTIRE FUCKING SERVER is doing shit just to her. She blocks people who kill he legitimately kill her on her T rounds.
Find

(01-13-2016, 12:12 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(01-12-2016, 11:44 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  sam is currently uploading a video of her calling someone a "fucking bitch" because she got killed during a snowball

I doubt the ENTIRE FUCKING SERVER is doing shit just to her. She blocks people who kill he legitimately kill her on her T rounds.

i mean i dont really think its your business
i think it'd help if you block her and be done with it but you'd rather be an ass and make stupid excuses of how it "ruins the game for you"
bullshit imo but thats on you

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-13-2016, 12:15 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-13-2016, 12:12 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(01-13-2016, 12:05 AM)Pin Wrote:  Anger happens - I do the same things.  How come I'm never called out for it?

i mean i dont really think its your business
i think it'd help if you block her and be done with it but you'd rather be an ass and make stupid excuses of how it "ruins the game for you"
bullshit imo but thats on you

It isnt my business, but Pin is saying that people she blocks are people that target her, meanwhile 90% of the people on her blocklist have done nothing wrong.

I doubt 100+ people targeted her the second they joined the server.
Find

I really do feel that most of the time she's not the one instigating the issues. (not saying it's correct to respond disrespectfully, thats not the mature way to go)

But as I said, if more evidence of her disrespecting / rdming does arise, a ban may be necessary.
Find

no idea why he is listening to that, so you might need to listen to it a few times.

basically, she says "you're a fucking bitch" at 15 seconds
Find