Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/11/2016

(01-14-2016, 01:09 AM)Gaylord Stembath [TRADING] Wrote:  I really don't like the look of the new scoreboard... Is there a way I can go back to beaver's first one?

No. The new one contains new features, and is vital for some of the plans in the future. It would be a pain in the ass to have to update upcoming changes for 2 different versions of the scoreboard.

I'm working with beaver on coming up with some nice customization options though, like choosing your own color scheme, and other display options. So that should be cool.

Inb4 scoreboard skins
Find

titles handed out when

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-14-2016, 02:19 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  titles handed out when

Tittle never.
Find

i want my king jew title
Find

Since when is excel terran?

(01-14-2016, 02:13 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-14-2016, 01:09 AM)Gaylord Stembath [TRADING] Wrote:  I really don't like the look of the new scoreboard... Is there a way I can go back to beaver's first one?

No. The new one contains new features, and is vital for some of the plans in the future. It would be a pain in the ass to have to update upcoming changes for 2 different versions of the scoreboard.

I'm working with beaver on coming up with some nice customization options though, like choosing your own color scheme, and other display options. So that should be cool.

Inb4 scoreboard skins

Up coming changes and a little update in general in why there's a new scoreboard.
An imgur album awaits you to tell more!
http://imgur.com/a/SfTf1
Find

Can I unbox scoreboard skins?? XDD
Find

Can we get the scoreboard above the chatbox so anyone posting long chat in a full server it doesnt go over the people at the bottom?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Whi...
Find

(01-14-2016, 09:16 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  Can we get the scoreboard above the chatbox so anyone posting long chat in a full server it doesnt go over the people at the bottom?

F1 > Scroll down > Adjust Height Percentage

Move the slider to a smaller number, then reset your scoreboard on the top left when you press tab.
Find