Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/11/2016

•Updated to beaver's newest scoreboard.
This scoreboard will also show your title on the forums(if you have one).

This leaves open possibilities of having coinshop or other items that can set titles for you. This means it will set a title for you on the scoreboard, AND on the forums.

•Deathbringer suffix now proc's again on arm/leg shots, however, it's a bit different; The orb will spawn on the limb hit, and deal a decent amount of damage to the player, rather than instantly killing(I may possibly go one step further and add a 'bleeding' DOT effect that last x amount of seconds after this). The limb will not be blown off. This will help in making the rifle itself more useful compared to the much, much, more common bone spirit(which will have a nerfed chance soon).
•Fixed more bugs with the Deathbringer.

•Fixed a few more bugs with deathbringer.
•The suffix now only activates on body/headshots.
•The chance has been increased to 1 in 3 - 4 (did this a day or two ago).

Brass gave in to peer pressure.

Thanks! Yay for patches!
Find

clearly - didnt know he planned to do both either >.>

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-11-2016, 05:10 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Brass gave in to peer pressure.

Brassx Wrote:Chill guys. I was fully aware that a 2.2 chance was going to be unbalanced (so I upped the chance and assumed it was going to be fine), BUT the automatic trait chance dampening for some weapons(decrease/increase chance based on firerate, clipsize, etc), seems to have a bug(as pointed out) that stopped my changes from really taking effect, as it seems to just lower to the minimum chance allows for most rifles. (Not every suffix/trait is in the dampener list, which explains why some have higher/lower chances.)

I'm working on redesigning the formula for it.

Also, I should probably add in the description, that the chance for activating the suffix in Melee mode is now a little less common.

EDIT:Another possible nerf/change, is if I make the suffix only able to proc depending on which hitbox the bullet hits. Like only doing it with body/headshots. (I should note that the bullet's damage is reduced to 0 when the suffix procs)
Find

Cool! Hopefully it's more balanced now Big Grin
Find

OMG NO BUFF IT AGAIN PLEASE I WANT TO MYKILLYLYLL KIOLYLLL oPGUNSSDDDDDDDSSSS
Find

may the reign of the tartarus continue untouched

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-11-2016, 05:14 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  may the reign of the tartarus continue untouched

tartarus wasnt 1 in 2 instakill.
Find

(01-11-2016, 05:18 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(01-11-2016, 05:14 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  may the reign of the tartarus continue untouched

tartarus wasnt 1 in 2 instakill.

its a 2shot insta-kill automatic gun with short and long range abilities that has a laser that also counts as a bullet, aoe, and sets you on fire
with
mega
high
stats

edit: oh, its now significantly worse than the bone spirit which ALSO -indiscreetly- 1 shots to the body and head, has a quicker reload speed, and is an unlikely and a higher clip.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find