Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/11/2016

(01-11-2016, 01:33 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Inb4 NPC guilds that offer perks, but you can only pick one at a time to be in, and you have to earn your way in.

What do you mean mom?
Find

Scoreboard doesnt say time/rounds left btw.
Find

I noticed something on the scoreboard you can't see how many rounds are left till map changes. https://gyazo.com/4689bf5ffcdffa5ff4b4fcf96a4d4b00
Find

RIP beaver. I just fixed it. Just hit the little green refresh button in top left of the scoreboard.
Find

Yeah it works now. Looks awesome, tell him he did a good job.
Find

So like Cubscout for x-amount of badges or just visual recognition for achievements? Will you be able to have several?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Whenever I tested the scoreboard/map with beaver the FRG picture above the scoreboard was always black because it didn't download properly. Was this fixed/is there any way to fix it myself?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

I think with the new Deathbringer update or whatever, my shotgun went from a 1 in 4.2 to a 1 in 6.4 chance to poison targets. Plz fix
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-11-2016, 05:14 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  may the reign of the tartarus continue untouched

Because axe and chosen use them a lot
Find

I really don't like the look of the new scoreboard... Is there a way I can go back to beaver's first one?
Find