Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/11/2016

Thanks the lord (Brassx) its was a little OP for almost every shot to instakill it is a godlike and should have something to own up to its title but none of the other godlikes have abilities like that after all(to 1 shot almost all the time).
Find

I think that Bone Spirits shouldn't be 1 in 4.4, either, considering how common they are. 1 in 8-10 sounds more reasonable to me.
Find

Can you make the deathbringer hit anywhere to proc just keep it at 3.3 since its almost impossible to chest shot when peoples arms are infront of them and since the fact that headshot dont event matter with the proc, it just makes it look cool if its a headshot and if its a body shot its just pure luck

or just pls set it back to the way it was before, because the deathbringer feels now somewha the same as the un traited version

and when i mean before as in anywhere hit procs

actually i dont even care that much about the proc, I like its scope
Find

Updated again(let the complaining begin!).
Find

Personally that looks good, imo bone spirit doubleshoot itself should be like 1:6 minimum. But pls dont let it wreck my 4.4 look down bone spirit.
Find

I like the idea of bleeding DoT for limbshots

What forum ranks are there? Do you mean like betatesters, moderator, member, etc?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Brass should give me "Hero of Uranus" for my title. Considering it wouldnt be the first time a TTT server he coded for gave me that.

TAG slot... whats that going to be for. GUILDS INCOMING... TTT CONFIRMED FOR RPG. lmao.
Find

Nope. There's a 'custom forum title' spot that displays instead of your rank on the forums. Just take a look at Aresuft's to see. Could have Coinshop items, or something like that, that set this custom title to something specific, and allowing only one of these to be equipped at a time. They would do nothing but give you the Title. They could be rewarded from completing challenges, or other various things, and you simply choose if you want to display it or not.

Just some examples:
Rifle Expert
M16 Expert
Insomniac (for having x amount of hours of playtime)
Master of Disguise (from using the disguiser x amount of times?)
etc..

EDIT:
Tag is for the tags you mark people with lmao. "Kill", "Suspicious", "Friendly", etc. These were all on the original TTT scoreboard as well.

Inb4 NPC guilds that offer perks, but you can only pick one at a time to be in, and you have to earn your way in.
Find

Hey boss, I want a title. Kappa
Find

Defuse a remote mine off someones ass X times gives title "Hero of Uranus"
Find