Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

chaos michmichi - disrespect

Well, you're the only person to complain about it thus far, so I don't see an issue with it. Its not like she's personally targeting you to harass or something like that.
Find

(12-30-2015, 01:55 AM)Terran Wrote:  Well, you're the only person to complain about it thus far, so I don't see an issue with it. Its not like she's personally targeting you to harass or something like that.

but its come to a point where she is constantly disrespecting players beyond a point that is acceptable.

You kill her by mistake, "omg wtf is wrong with u, u faggot"

to a point where blocking isn't enough, and an admin needs to deal with it.
Find

I heard she had some fuss with Rotshout too. Also, the part about you hating yourself or whatever isn't gonna make us feel bad for you or anything if that's what you were going for...

- That Thrakos Noob

I've seen Chaos disrespect/go over the top many times myself.
Find

Every time you kill her, she rages even if you had a reason. Once, I tried to apologize to her when I actually RDM'd her, but she !blocked me, so I had to get Unpoke on to slay me so she knew I was sorry.

She never unblocked me.

She still insults me over voice chat when talking to others about me. (I think. She has her volume really high and I can barely hear her, but others have told me what she's said.)

(12-30-2015, 01:37 AM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(12-30-2015, 01:28 AM)Ƈнασѕ- MιcнιMιcнι Wrote:  Hey How Bout you Fail to mention the FAct you Body Blocked The Rope That caused ME TO SAY Those Words. --- And With That Being Said its not like i already Dont Hate myself So cant you just Leave me alone?

big whoop, blocking a ladder doesn't give you the right to disrespect people.

You fell to your death after I killed him and went down the rope. How can you blame him when he was already dead? You can't justify this in any way, because you are in the wrong.

There's no reason to call anyone a "Salty bitch", no matter the situation. Please.

(12-30-2015, 04:51 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Every time you kill her, she flips her shit even if you had a reason. Once, I tried to apologize to her when I actually RDM'd her, but she !blocked me, so I had to get Unpoke on to slay me so she knew I was sorry.

She never unblocked me.

She still insults me over voice chat when talking to others about me. (I think. She has her volume really high and I can barely hear her, but others have told me what she's said.)

She's a salty bitch, there's no nice way to say that.

+1 for perma

(12-30-2015, 01:37 AM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(12-30-2015, 01:28 AM)Ƈнασѕ- MιcнιMιcнι Wrote:  Hey How Bout you Fail to mention the FAct you Body Blocked The Rope That caused ME TO SAY Those Words. --- And With That Being Said its not like i already Dont Hate myself So cant you just Leave me alone?

big whoop, blocking a ladder doesn't give you the right to disrespect people.

Also, you fell to your death after I killed him and went down the rope.
How can you blame him when he was already dead?
You can't justify this in anyway, you are in the wrong.

yeah. she blocks EVERYONE that isn't sucking her dick(i love that contradiction), and then she disrespects you and INSTANTLY blocks you, if you weren't already.

she is basically abusing the block system.
Find

in chaos' defense she gets a lot of flack from people on this server. I heard plenty of people rdm'ing her and disrespecting her because they think it'd be funny. and most of the time i see these people get away with the rdm because it upsets her and they find it funny. I will not say names but you guys know who you are. and I do not feel she deserves a ban for being fed up with all the crap that has been shoveled onto her. just my opinion.

(12-30-2015, 08:00 AM)doctorRat Wrote:  in chaos' defense she gets a lot of flack from people on this server. I heard plenty of people rdm'ing her and disrespecting her because they think it'd be funny. and most of the time i see these people get away with the rdm because it upsets her and they find it funny. I will not say names but you guys know who you are. and I do not feel she deserves a ban for being fed up with all the crap that has been shoveled onto her. just my opinion.

She would get a lot of flack... If she didn't !block everyone. I have to listen to her constantly berating me and other people because I try to avoid issues that may happen in game. I also hear other people try to defend themselves, but she has them !blocked so she just gets even more upset and verbally abusive. She reports people for everything even though she caused most of the issues. One time she was afk and sniped by a traitor, then three rounds later she reported me for RDM and left before I even replied. She didn't even check the chat or the logs to see who killed her, she just reported me because she wanted me punished for something I didn't do.

She abuses the reporting system, she abuses the !block command, and she belittles people at every oportunity. If she didn't want crap shoveled on her, she shouldn't be spewing it on everyone she bumps into. She !blocks people just so they can't retaliate when she gets angry.

Just a few hours ago, she spent two maps calling everyone a "bitch shit". Everyone.

Juan cena approves this thread, you may now ban the bride.
Find