Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

chaos michmichi - disrespect

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Chaos MichiMichi

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:65049830

Map the event happened on: ttt_crummycradle

Date of event: 12/29/15

What Happened?: She has been constantly disrespecting players.

Witnesses: Jerome, Rotshout

Evidence: Image
Find

One picture isn't...really evidence. Plus, you can just use !block if someone is bugging you.

(12-30-2015, 12:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  One picture isn't...really evidence. Plus, you can just use !block if someone is bugging you.

I don't have much evidence because she usually says it over mic, plus it isnt just me, she does it to tons of people.

I can try to record next time.
Find

+1. Cancer.
Find

Hey How Bout you Fail to mention the FAct you Body Blocked The Rope That caused ME TO SAY Those Words. --- And With That Being Said its not like i already Dont Hate myself So cant you just Leave me alone?

(12-30-2015, 01:28 AM)Ƈнασѕ- MιcнιMιcнι Wrote:  Hey How Bout you Fail to mention the FAct you Body Blocked The Rope That caused ME TO SAY Those Words. --- And With That Being Said its not like i already Dont Hate myself So cant you just Leave me alone?

I don't even play. I just talk to people; and multiple people have mentioned you being a nuisance. And don't try to guilt people. Most of us don't even have these things you call 'feelings'.
Find

(12-30-2015, 01:28 AM)Ƈнασѕ- MιcнιMιcнι Wrote:  Hey How Bout you Fail to mention the FAct you Body Blocked The Rope That caused ME TO SAY Those Words. --- And With That Being Said its not like i already Dont Hate myself So cant you just Leave me alone?

OH GOD THE CAPITALIZATION ON EVERY WORD.

and thats edgy.

but there IS a block function so yeah.
Find

big whoop, blocking a ladder doesn't give you the right to disrespect people.
Find

The last part of that post wasn't necessary at all.

I'm not sure why you think the appropriate reaction towards someone body blocking you, is to cuss them out and disrespect them, that's just unacceptable.

(12-30-2015, 01:37 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  

OH GOD THE CAPITALIZATION ON EVERY WORD.

and thats edgy.

but there IS a block function so yeah.

there is one, but if she is doing it to almost the whole server, there is something wrong.