Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

chaos michmichi - disrespect

Here is another screenshot I took just 5 minutes ago:

Find

I'm not usually bothered by Chaos how ever I've seen multiple occurences on the server where she tends to get upset towards other people. She does this often and usually is defended by her friends that she plays with by having them disrespect and harass other players. She also tends to block people and it causes a bigger problem than what already happens. I remember an incident happened where she blocked someone and she was killed later on by accident and it causes her to lash out at the person. This tends to be on mic so it can't really be screenshotted unless it's recorded. However the blocking usually causes confusion most likely and it could be misunderstood as she cannot hear/read the person's explanation, so she could get angry. But other than that, the cases I've seen where she harasses people is not justifiable and as tobiasx just posted, it shows an instance of where it's happened (however I don't really know the context of the situation).

And towards what she replied to this thread, the last part was unnecessary, if you have some problems you can deal with it, but I don't think it's really relatable to the topic unless you want to get people to sympathize with you.
Find

Can't you children just get along...? Is it really that hard?
Find

(12-30-2015, 05:48 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Can't you children just get along...? Is it really that hard?
>you children
kek
asshole
Find

This thread is going nowhere. Can you please just stop posting arbitrary nonsense? I play quite a decent amount, and I've seen nobody else have a problem with Chaos in-game. You have made the complaint thread; that's fine; try to leave it at that. This isn't a discussion on how much you hate someone; its a request to the upper staff of the server. All I can see right now is grasping at straws. "Fuck you" is hardly a problem, people can say things like that all the time, the game can get blood boiling and temperatures heated. However, yes, please post whatever evidence you find or anything else, as long as it isn't there to simply cause problems.

If anybody else has actual proof or proper discussion to bring here, please post it below, but I'm going to start removing any unnecessary posts. I may have no right to, and maybe I'll get in trouble, but right now its become a shit-flinging match.

Mr. Meeseek's post was helpful and thorough, so please follow that sort of format if you want to post.
Find

I just got around to reading all of this and I'm going to go ahead and close it. If you have more issues from her (this goes for anyone) gather proper evidence and submit another report. Thanks.
Find