Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What more should you be able to do with coins?

Event only weapons to be gained via NPC only. (would let you dictate what goes down)
Find

Raffle-Each player can enter 250 coins a week to a raffle host npc.All proceeds would go to 1 person from the amount funded.The NPC takes out 5% of the winners amount
A raffle each month for forerunner fragments the grand prize would be 500 fragments and would cost 1k coins to enter Monthly.
A raffle that gives a unique random 3-4 guns(or a new tier only acquired from this raffle)Costs 500 and happens every week
A Spinning prize wheel on the lobby server that has unique items on it only acquired from the wheel.

What if we go a terraria approach and have a tinkerer like the goblin. With a extremely high coin cost you get to reshuffle the current stats on your weapon. This reshuffle will either be a positive gain or negative, similarly to terraria. Like in Terraria you are able to get unique traits like damaging, which does more damage and mythical, that does more magic damage. It'd need a lot of tweaking but could be possible.

If this was suggested already, I was too caught up to read other people's suggestions.
Find

(12-26-2015, 07:11 PM)Terran Wrote:  Spend coins to "Add" to a "Bank", when X amount is reached, a new room is made in the Lobby Server for something!
Unlock new Dueling options and modes. "1 HP, Crowbars Only, room full of headcrabs!", or "Permanently iced movement". Maybe a mosh-pit where nobody has weapons, but one guy is infected forever and has to spread it as much as he can? There should be lots of cool possibilities. Also: Mac10's!

I suggested this forever ago but, instead of rooms or duel options, new guns and crates
Find

(12-26-2015, 05:38 PM)Brassx Wrote:  •Upgrade tree's on some tiers. This one would be a lot of work, but if balanced properly it could be pretty interesting. I could have it so using it during TTT(and maybe events) gains XP on the weapon, once you level it up, it takes coins to unlock the next node in the tree. These nodes could do anything from just visual stuff, to maybe, over time, increasing the weapons stats to the max amount they can be (the items would have to drop with lowest stats always, so you work your way up to a perfect one). If the final stats are balanced, this could work, but I'd likely need to make the weapon fairly good for it to be viable to spend coins on upgrading it. Maybe a certain node would allow you to rename it? Or select a color for the weapon to be? Not really sure.

When I saw this part I was thinking like Splatoon where you can level up your equipment and when it levels up you get a random trait added to it.
Now, what about a tier where that can happen (base stats but can be leveled) but it has a when it gets dropped it gets a set number of upgrades it could have
Also, what if, by a drop or by a orbital round or an event like that you get like a token (tradable/non-tradable) that you can use to go and reroll/instantly level/add upgrades to a maximum amount

You could also think of it like dungeon defenders as well.
Note: The upgrades could be like +stat and -stat when upgraded but you can do whatever.
(Just putting out my negative 2 cents here this suggestion is pretty bad when I read it over and over again but meh.)
Poros are love.
Find

(12-26-2015, 05:38 PM)Brassx Wrote:  •New coin only crates, these would be somewhat expensive for now, but have some unique stuff in them. The only way to open is from buying with coins. No rubies. No dropping them. Just coins. This could definitely help drain some of the coins right now, but it wont last. Once people have obtained it's contents, no one will really buy them much anymore.

-------Good idea and I agree with it.

I could also add a variety of them(shitload of work), that show up randomly in the coinshop. Similar to how the presents would show a random one each day in the shop.

---------I agree with jake focus more on t items and other things that you think will make the server more fun. I'd say if you really want to maybe do 1 or 2 other varieties but not a lot no need for it.

•Player statues in the Lobby server. I came up with this idea randomly, where there would be statues of your playermodel with your current coinshop loadout somewhere in the lobby. My original plan was to have something like top 3 highest levels/xp amounts displayed there automatically, but now maybe you buy them, rent them, or it display the top 3 players who donate coins to a certain NPC?  Not really sure on this one yet.

------Indifferent about this but it sounds pretty cool so why not.

•Upgrade tree's on some tiers. This one would be a lot of work, but if balanced properly it could be pretty interesting. I could have it so using it during TTT(and maybe events) gains XP on the weapon, once you level it up, it takes coins to unlock the next node in the tree. These nodes could do anything from just visual stuff, to maybe, over time, increasing the weapons stats to the max amount they can be (the items would have to drop with lowest stats always, so you work your way up to a perfect one). If the final stats are balanced, this could work, but I'd likely need to make the weapon fairly good for it to be viable to spend coins on upgrading it. Maybe a certain node would allow you to rename it? Or select a color for the weapon to be? Not really sure.

-------I'm good with this too as long as everything is balanced and gun stat upgrades aren't overpowered.

Maxed out stuff could possibly glow in game too, and  I could possibly work with some skin developers and make certain skins apply to it depending on it's level.

-------This would be a nice idea unlockable gear and skins would be pretty nice.

I know something kind of similar to this has been suggested, but I'm not talking about taking any weapon, and upgrading it so it goes beyond it's current stats. I'm talking about special tiers/uniques that drop with all lowest stats possible, and by leveling it you work your way to it's maximum stats/other cool visual stuff. But it requires coins to do so. Would any of you spend coins on this?

Post your ideas and thoughts!

Hmmmm my idea would be to have the players invest in getting mystery fragments from a crate they can only pay for with coins.(kind of going off of brass first idea). These fragments could be combined together to have a possible chance at fragment only items(these can be cosmetics, player models, guns, or special badges that have specific abilities). Now if needed we could make specific fragments go with each other but that's if you want to do that. Other then that the outcome from combining these can get you wither the fragment only items, regular items that can be found through crates or it could bust and you get nothing like opening a gift package. High risk but high reward. Hope you like the idea guys!
Find

You could just add new crates that aren't on any drop tables, only purchaseable with coins.
Find

(12-28-2015, 12:34 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  You could just add new crates that aren't on any drop tables, only purchaseable with coins.

That was one of Brassx's suggestions
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Could finally add a first round of skin crates into the game. For coins only (Say, 1k coins.)

You could also have a costume crate with unique cosmetics in it.

Have end of round betting for dead players on who's going to win the round T/I (Charge a 10% commission on bets. So players only get 90% of the pot. This will slowly bleed coins out of the game.)

Have vendors start accepting high coin worths as well as fragments. Say, item is worth either 20 fragments, or 2k coins.

I like the idea of the statues, Have 3 for the highest levels on the server, and 6 statues around them for the players who donate the most to an npc in a month. (Refreshing them every month.) I think people will only do it if there are names attached to them. Maybe also have a board nearby that lists 10th-20th place as well, also how many coins they bid.
Tneconni
Find

More gambling!
Find