Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Air Bender Member App

(12-24-2015, 04:45 AM)NinjaMaster99 Wrote:  -1, Didn't get on today, he asked me if I was quitting so he could have my items. When I told him that is a kinda dicky thing to ask, he didn't understand why. I don't know if I am in the wrong here, but it reflected on me as being both rude and immature leading me to believe he should not be member.

Only time i will respond just to clear this up: I had asked if you had quit then you asked why and i told you the truth you never asked why i needed the items you just stated i find that dicky the items were for my friend that just started playing not even for me but that is your opinion.

(12-24-2015, 04:57 AM)Air Bender Wrote:  
(12-24-2015, 04:45 AM)NinjaMaster99 Wrote:  -1, Didn't get on today, he asked me if I was quitting so he could have my items. When I told him that is a kinda dicky thing to ask, he didn't understand why. I don't know if I am in the wrong here, but it reflected on me as being both rude and immature leading me to believe he should not be member.

I had asked if you had quit then you asked why and i told you the truth you never asked why i needed the items you just stated i find that dicky the items were for my friend that just started playing not even for me but that is your opinion.
Sorry, you just never told me what the items were for. It would have been a completely different story if you did.
Find

He deserves it, hes active and friendly and doesn't cause trouble +1
Find

+1, Played with him on the server and he is friendly. Good and fun player as well Smile
Find

+1 bullies me on steam when i kill him with a shotgun
Find

+1 Fun guy to play with and hes gotten 2 godlikes in under 150 hours

*looks at time* Where dafuq are my godlikes ;-;
Find

I like him a lot, awesome player. +1
Find

Changing to a +1 he's normally fine now, probably just needs to watch how angry he is getting and/or was just having a bad day.
Find

Rdms scams rdms scams gets peresents scams +1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

+1 Really good guy, from what I have seen always done the right thing and is pretty nice to people.
Find