Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Air Bender Member App

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 143 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: While playing on ntg

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because i love the community and everyone who plays in it even if they do not like me. I want to become a member to be even more active in the community.

Referred by: No one

Additional Details:Thank you for taking the time to look at my app <3

Active player and overall a nice person that anyone can get along with. There is no reason I can think of that would get him denied. +1
Find

horrible trader, great player +1

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Yeah, he's quiet but friendly. Plays well and knows the rules, represents the server just fine! +1.
Find

+1 I think you're pretty kewl
Find

Sometimes he can get on my nerves, but most of the time he is a cool guy. +1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

He's a really cool guy, I remember having small issues with him on NTG over a year ago, but it's evident that he is not like he was.

+1!
Find

He's a mini excel at trading i like him good active friendly guy +1

He's an active and friendly guy (like everyone else has said). +1
Find

-1, Didn't get on today, he asked me if I was quitting so he could have my items. When I told him that is a kinda dicky thing to ask, he didn't understand why. I don't know if I am in the wrong here, but it reflected on me as being both rude and immature leading me to believe he should not be member.

EDIT: Changing rating to +1, doesn't seem to cause much trouble and could likely represent the community well, sorry bout the confusion with items again, should have just said they were for a newbie in the first place Tongue
Find