Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I THINK IM PACMAN (unban request)

(12-20-2015, 05:22 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(12-20-2015, 05:16 PM)I think Im PACMAN Wrote:  
(12-20-2015, 05:12 PM)Axe Wrote:  Usually I support bans like this because I don't think it's fair to be banned for your siblings mistake, but why all of a sudden like right after your brother gets banned do you want to play. Also you just spassed out on the additional details section. Of course your frustrated, but how are the staff members supposed to know your a sibling and not an alt.

My brother and I both know air bender and he calls me last night and tell me your brother got banned from this
"ttt server and it doesn't look like he getting unbanned. So i'm going to check it out in the morning when i wake up. I play a couple of rounds get like 400 coins and get banned. And i know the staff doesn't know the difference but it was so sudden when i got banned and i just got so heated at that moment.

(12-20-2015, 05:03 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  Nigga, it goes by computer not by IP. I know exactly how it is stored, but since I don't think brass wants people knowing, I won't say, but I will say it does go by computers.

Plus your profile looks shady as fuck. 59 hours in GMOD, 182 in counter strike, and only level 2.

Seems like an alt to me.

i just took offense because your making it sound like i'm the one in fault here and i was just angry when i read your comment and besides i like how you call guest "retarded"

Bruh, I call people retarded when they start making accusations, and as a guest, you shouldn't be getting angry at us for telling you why you were banned.

I know that and sometimes i just get a little to angry at shit srry
Find

Just curious.. You have one PC, but you're posting on the forums here, yet your brother is currently signed in steam? Image (shows as online, while you're offline)

When we see an 'alt detected' and the detected account is banned, it's a pretty huge red flag. There's no real way we can know if it is you or your brother. Even if the account doesn't point to it being an alt, for all we know, you could be letting your brother play on your account, on a server in which he has had his rights to play on revoked.

If we do feel like you may be a welcomed player to the community(Your initial reaction doesn't reflect on your personality very well), and not just your brother attempting to get around a ban, we may unban you.

side note:
Tobias, please refrain from calling people you don't know 'retarded', at least on FRG. It makes us seem unwelcoming, and overall sets a bad image.
Find

(12-20-2015, 05:47 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Just curious.. You have one PC, but you're posting on the forums here, yet your brother is currently signed in steam? Image (shows as online, while you're offline)

When we see an 'alt detected' and the detected account is banned, it's a pretty huge red flag. There's no real way we can know if it is you or your brother. Even if the account doesn't point to it being an alt, for all we know, you could be letting your brother play on your account, on a server in which he has had his rights to play on revoked.

If we do feel like you may be a welcomed player to the community(Your initial reaction doesn't reflect on your personality very well), and not just your brother attempting to get around a ban, we may unban you.

side note:
Tobias, please refrain from calling people you don't know 'retarded', at least on FRG. It makes us seem unwelcoming, and overall sets a bad image.

Sorry brass-senpai, I was just a little irritated when he accused me of calling him poor.
Find

(12-20-2015, 05:47 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Just curious.. You have one PC, but you're posting on the forums here, yet your brother is currently signed in steam? Image (shows as online, while you're offline)

side note:

Brass im posting on a iphone

(12-20-2015, 06:17 PM)I think Im PACMAN Wrote:  

side note:

Brass im posting on a iphone

Am i getting unbanned brass

"If we do feel like you may be a welcomed player to the community(Your initial reaction doesn't reflect on your personality very well), and not just your brother attempting to get around a ban, we may unban you."

My first post was filled with anger. Shit hasn't gone good in the past 2 days and so i've really just been hanging out with air bender so i'm srry. I'm not really such an angry person Smile
Find

I think it's pretty funny how Air Bender invited people to play here and both of them banned with less than an hour of playtime. You shouldn't be unbanned, you and your 'brother' should stay banned and move on to another server because neither of you have a future here among the community. -1
Find

(12-20-2015, 06:50 PM)Shiny Gyarados Wrote:  I think it's pretty funny how Air Bender invited people to play here and both of them banned with less than an hour of playtime. You shouldn't be unbanned, you and your 'brother' should stay banned and move on to another server because neither of you have a future here among the community. -1

so how come i need to be punished for something that i didn't do?
Find

Please stop responding to every comment just take it to PM. The way you react to everything shows an extreme level of immaturity.
Find

-1 We can all see through your bullshit
Find

Denied mostly for this....

"Additional details: Ok let me get this straight. Since my fucking brother gets banned from a server and i TRY to fucking log on I also get banned. WTF how does that make sense. I'm getting punished for something that I had nothing to do with. Me and my brother are friends of Air bender and when someone recommends a fucking server for me i'm going to join. BUT it doesn't make sense why I need to be banned. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BROTHER GETTING BANNED. And now i'm banned because i'm under the same household. When i haven't even done jack shit to get someone mad."

Clearly you are a super rager.