Steam Name (During incident): I THINK IM PACMAN

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91156854

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142579437/

Name of staff you were banned by: Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: Playing on a alt account

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: NO

Additional details: Ok let me get this straight. Since my fucking brother gets banned from a server and i TRY to fucking log on I also get banned. WTF how does that make sense. I'm getting punished for something that I had nothing to do with. Me and my brother are friends of Air bender and when someone recommends a fucking server for me i'm going to join.  BUT it doesn't make sense why I need to be banned. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BROTHER GETTING BANNED. And now i'm banned  because i'm under the same household. When i haven't even done jack shit to get someone mad.
Find

Try to make your unban applications a little less rage-y. It's hard for us to tell if you're an alt or a sibling considering you're under the same household and ip.
It's also a very easy thing to lie about, so it will be complicated for us to decide whether you should be unbanned.

If you were to be unbanned/kept banned, the decision would PROBABLY (not certainly) be for both you and your brother.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-20-2015, 04:42 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Try to make your unban applications a little less rage-y. It's hard for us to tell if you're an alt or a sibling considering you're under the same household and ip.
It's also a very easy thing to lie about, so it will be complicated for us to decide whether you should be unbanned.

If you were to be unbanned/kept banned, the decision would PROBABLY (not certainly) be for both you and your brother.

i'm srry i just don't understand why i need to be banned when i was having so much fun
Find

(12-20-2015, 04:48 PM)I think Im PACMAN Wrote:  i'm srry i just don't understand why i need to be banned when i was having so much fun

I banned you before the round even started. You never played once.
Find

Nigga, it goes by computer not by IP. I know exactly how it is stored, but since I don't think brass wants people knowing, I won't say, but I will say it does go by computers.

Plus your profile looks shady as fuck. 59 hours in GMOD, 182 in counter strike, and only level 2.

Seems like an alt to me.
Find

(12-20-2015, 05:03 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  Nigga, it goes by computer not by IP. I know exactly how it is stored, but since I don't think brass wants people knowing, I won't say, but I will say it does go by computers.

Plus your profile looks shady as fuck. 59 hours in GMOD, 182 in counter strike, and only level 2.

Seems like an alt to me.

so what now your making fun of me for having one computer to play on?

(12-20-2015, 05:00 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  
(12-20-2015, 04:48 PM)I think Im PACMAN Wrote:  i'm srry i just don't understand why i need to be banned when i was having so much fun

I banned you before the round even started. You never played once.

i played rounds before i got banned????!!!??!?!?
Find

Usually I support bans like this because I don't think it's fair to be banned for your siblings mistake, but why all of a sudden like right after your brother gets banned do you want to play. Also you just spassed out on the additional details section. Of course your frustrated, but how are the staff members supposed to know your a sibling and not an alt.
Find

(12-20-2015, 05:07 PM)I think Im PACMAN Wrote:  so what now your making fun of me for having one computer to play on?

You're*

Are you retarded? I was only explained to you how it worked, because you seemed to be locked onto the fact it is based on IPs

(12-20-2015, 05:12 PM)Axe Wrote:  Usually I support bans like this because I don't think it's fair to be banned for your siblings mistake, but why all of a sudden like right after your brother gets banned do you want to play. Also you just spassed out on the additional details section. Of course your frustrated, but how are the staff members supposed to know your a sibling and not an alt.

Also this^

Why after your brother gets banned do you want to play?
Find

(12-20-2015, 05:12 PM)Axe Wrote:  Usually I support bans like this because I don't think it's fair to be banned for your siblings mistake, but why all of a sudden like right after your brother gets banned do you want to play. Also you just spassed out on the additional details section. Of course your frustrated, but how are the staff members supposed to know your a sibling and not an alt.

My brother and I both know air bender and he calls me last night and tell me your brother got banned from this
"ttt server and it doesn't look like he getting unbanned. So i'm going to check it out in the morning when i wake up. I play a couple of rounds get like 400 coins and get banned. And i know the staff doesn't know the difference but it was so sudden when i got banned and i just got so heated at that moment.

(12-20-2015, 05:03 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  Nigga, it goes by computer not by IP. I know exactly how it is stored, but since I don't think brass wants people knowing, I won't say, but I will say it does go by computers.

Seems like an alt to me.

i just took offense because your making it sound like i'm the one in fault here and i was just angry when i read your comment and besides i like how you call guest "retarded"
Find

(12-20-2015, 05:16 PM)I think Im PACMAN Wrote:  

My brother and I both know air bender and he calls me last night and tell me your brother got banned from this
"ttt server and it doesn't look like he getting unbanned. So i'm going to check it out in the morning when i wake up. I play a couple of rounds get like 400 coins and get banned. And i know the staff doesn't know the difference but it was so sudden when i got banned and i just got so heated at that moment.

Seems like an alt to me.

i just took offense because your making it sound like i'm the one in fault here and i was just angry when i read your comment and besides i like how you call guest "retarded"

Bruh, I call people retarded when they start making accusations, and as a guest, you shouldn't be getting angry at us for telling you why you were banned.