Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Fragment Shop Idea (ft. terran's takeover)

(12-01-2015, 06:11 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(12-01-2015, 06:07 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(12-01-2015, 06:05 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I don't want a bunch of ugly additions to my gun's names. Weapons already have stat differences, just make them different for everyone who purchases one.

maybe instead of in the name it could be a little description part below the stats

"Bonus Modifier: +2"

well i mean i think it would look more like
"Condition: Quality (+0 to +1 in all stats)"
or
"Condition: Flimsy (-4 to -3 in all stats)"

basically keep the names in there for the sake of making it easier to say out loud of why someones gun is utter crap and needs to be trashed

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-01-2015, 06:14 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(12-01-2015, 06:05 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I don't want a bunch of ugly additions to my gun's names. Weapons already have stat differences, just make them different for everyone who purchases one.

maybe instead of in the name it could be a little description part below the stats

or

basically keep the names in there for the sake of making it easier to say out loud of why someones gun is utter crap and needs to be trashed

Easier to say, maybe. But, plus one or minus two seem easier to understand than a word that doesn't have an exact value.
Find

(12-01-2015, 06:18 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(12-01-2015, 06:14 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  

or

Easier to say, maybe. But, plus one or minus two seem easier to understand than a word that doesn't have an exact value.
which is why i followed it up with what that means Tongue its all still in the quotes

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I already posted a suggestion thread about this. Basically prefixes :/
Find

(12-01-2015, 03:15 PM)Zott Wrote:  I already posted a suggestion thread about this. Basically prefixes :/

Randomly generated prefixes please brass!!!!!!1111!!one!!
Find

I love the idea, it adds more variety to weapons and also gives more of a reason to earn frags, besides being the first one to get a limited OP weapon out of the shop. I believe also the stat change could help people who love a certain tier but despite it being their favorite, they don't use it because its bad. With these unique gun stats in the shop guns considered "lower tier than others" can be valued because of bonus stats or possibly a unique skin. +1 all the way
Find

(12-01-2015, 04:05 PM)ZombieTheWalkingCorpse Wrote:  I love the idea, it adds more variety to weapons and also gives more of a reason to earn frags, besides being the first one to get a limited OP weapon out of the shop. I believe also the stat change could help people who love a certain tier but despite it being their favorite, they don't use it because its bad. With these unique gun stats in the shop guns considered "lower tier than others" can be valued because of bonus stats or possibly a unique skin. +1 all the way

Yea you should go check out the thread I made about prefixes. Wink
Find

I like that idea. I'll see what I can do.

gg i like dis idea
Bouncy Rounds
Find

+1 terran's idear
When a dragon round begins.

Find