Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Fragment Shop Idea (ft. terran's takeover)

So, in the fragment shop at the lobby, most weeks there are mediocre guns that nobody ever bothers buying because why

I was thinking, what if when you buy a nonsuffixed gun from the fragment shop, it has a chance to inherit a suffix/trait onto it, making it more desirable and making people want to take a chance on buying it?
I think it'll help, who knows. Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob

I think it would be interesting to have a little bit of variation in the weapons. I don't know about adding suffixes, but stat differences would be neat.
Find

Maybe you could find special guns in the shop. They'd be normal tiers, but with prefixes instead of suffixes.
-WEAPON SHOP ONLY-
This would -NOT- affect drops from normal TTT and etc.

"Flimsy" (-4 to -3 in all stats)
"Crude" (-3 to -2 in all stats)
"Worn" (-2 to -1 in all stats))
"Average" (Default)
"Quality" (+0 to +1 in all stats)
"Exceptional" (+1 to +2 in all stats)
"Masterwork" (+2 to +3 in all stats)

However, you DO NOT KNOW what level you'd get. It would be COMPLETELY random upon purchase, with a much higher chance of being "Average" than anything else.

Just give them a tiny chance to have stat increases or decreases. I think that it'd be super minimal. Also, maybe that's where skins could come in? Guns would randomly have skins attached that you can't take off/change.

"Tiger Striped Quality Yagginese M16**"
"Blue Neon Masterwork Irradiated Mac10"
"Crude Flowndoomer Shotgun of the Phoenix"
"Flimsy Sledgehammer"
"Worn Nocturnal Rifle"
etc?

Some people might super highly value a "Masterwork Ninjato".

This would promote people to use Fragments on more than just the super cool items.
Also, maybe a way to turn coins (1k coins = 15? fragments), just to lower the amount of coins we have flooding the marketplace?

^ taking credit for that

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(12-01-2015, 05:55 AM)Terran Wrote:  terran's tryhard text

Wow. That's a good idea. Not OP, but fixes the solution at hand.
Ty for the bae idea
Find

+1 really like the idea, brings more flare to shit. Terrans idea.
Find

I don't want a bunch of ugly additions to my gun's names. Weapons already have stat differences, just make them different for everyone who purchases one.

Hopefully it'd only be gun shop weapons, Rotshout. Not any normal dropped guns or anything. So, you'd only get them if you bought them from the shop?
Find

(12-01-2015, 06:05 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I don't want a bunch of ugly additions to my gun's names. Weapons already have stat differences, just make them different for everyone who purchases one.

maybe instead of in the name it could be a little description part below the stats

- That Thrakos Noob

(12-01-2015, 06:07 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(12-01-2015, 06:05 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I don't want a bunch of ugly additions to my gun's names. Weapons already have stat differences, just make them different for everyone who purchases one.

maybe instead of in the name it could be a little description part below the stats

"Bonus Modifier: +2"
Find