Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ad Victorium

(12-01-2015, 06:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  I have 14 strength + 2 from Grognak armor, (which also boosts melee damage) my Power armor gives +1.

Idiot Savant let me hit level 30 or 32 super quick, in about 14 (?) hours. Thanks to 5x quest EXP sometimes.

You're just bad~

Riggity rekt m8
Find

(12-01-2015, 06:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  I have 14 strength + 2 from Grognak armor, (which also boosts melee damage) my Power armor gives +1.

Idiot Savant let me hit level 30 or 32 super quick, in about 14 (?) hours. Thanks to 5x quest EXP sometimes.

You're just bad~

10:19 AM - Terran: Oh, just cheat those in
10:19 AM - Terran: I cheated in gunsmith and stuff
10:19 AM - NotChosen: Yep
10:19 AM - NotChosen: You used cheats
10:19 AM - NotChosen: Posting
10:19 AM - Terran: ...? and lol
10:19 AM - Terran: I cheated in gunsmith because I had 1 intelligence
10:19 AM - Terran: sadly 2 from bobblehead
10:19 AM - NotChosen: You went melee build
10:19 AM - NotChosen: your
10:19 AM - NotChosen: fault
10:19 AM - Terran: ...?
10:19 AM - Terran: I can unlock the rest of the game without having to grind

EXPOSED FOR WHAT YOU ARE
Find

Yeah, for someone who doesn't want to ruin his 1 INT build but wants to mod weapons lol.
Don't be mad~
Find

(12-01-2015, 06:25 AM)Terran Wrote:  Well, you don't HAVE to, but if you don't do it you're obviously a gay synth lover.

Why wouldn't you save him though? Either way you become a paladin and if he is killed you lose a companion.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

All synths must die.
Think about it.
He'll outlive his superiors;
his comrades;
even you. He'll live forever. He'll slowly lose his mind due to the fact that everyone he cares about dies, and yet he lives on. He -hates- synths and will grow to hate himself, and that hatred will eventually consume him, truly turning him into a monster with no regards to human life.
Find

(12-01-2015, 07:09 PM)Terran Wrote:  All synths must die.
Think about it.
He'll outlive his superiors;
his comrades;
even you. He'll live forever. He'll slowly lose his mind due to the fact that everyone he cares about dies, and yet he lives on. He -hates- synths and will grow to hate himself, and that hatred will eventually consume him, truly turning him into a monster with no regards to human life.

I don't see how self-consuming self hatred will turn him into a monster with no regard to human life. Maybe he won't try to connect with others like he's done in the past (like the BoS or the protaganist) but I doubt he'd turn his back to his morales (which put humans above all else). Even when he's about to die he accepts that because his beliefs stand so strong.

Find

I think you're just gay for him.

(12-01-2015, 08:12 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think you're just gay for him.

Well yea, that too.

Find

(12-01-2015, 08:15 PM)SpookySpy Wrote:  

Well yea, that too.

Terran's sad because Danse wouldn't bang him, he has actual standards as a Synth.
Find

(12-01-2015, 08:17 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(12-01-2015, 08:15 PM)SpookySpy Wrote:  

Well yea, that too.

Terran's sad because Danse wouldn't bang him, he has actual standards as a Synth.

Gotta keep them cervos clean. Cheeto dust can really mess up a synth's robotics.

Find