Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ad Victorium

Fallout 4 is new addiction, giving title of umpty dumpty collector to unpoke till I return.

(12-01-2015, 04:23 AM)Neko Wrote:  Fallout 4 is new addiction, giving title of umpty dumpty collector to unpoke till I return.

Note. Il still stay active on forums because the loading screen takes 4 evr
Umpty Dumpty
Find

i don't think i can handle the title
please, i insist, give it to notchosen

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

rest in peace my dude
Find

(12-01-2015, 04:34 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  i don't think i can handle the title
please, i insist, give it to notchosen

Would rather kill self.
Find

Brotherhood of Steel, huh?
Find

Well, you don't HAVE to, but if you don't do it you're obviously a gay synth lover.

I put about 30 hours into FO4 and couldn't find much else to do in it. I basically explored the entire world, leveled up my melee so much that Legendary Alpha Deathclaws died in a single V.A.T.S combo, explored all of the glowing sea (coolest place by the way. did you know that you can go out FARTHER than the pip-boys map limits tell you? yeah.)

After I realized I was one shotting radscorpions and V.A.T.S-combo'ing Deathclaws on Survival, I lost a lot of interest. Here's to hoping for fun DLC, expansion packs and mods!
Find

No wonder I haven't seen you. I dropped a unique umpty with perfect 26% but no look down trait, its the only one I've seen like it, and I've been waiting to show you
Find

That's like the third one without a look down trait.
Find

(12-01-2015, 06:25 AM)Terran Wrote:  Well, you don't HAVE to, but if you don't do it you're obviously a gay synth lover.

I put about 30 hours into FO4 and couldn't find much else to do in it. I basically explored the entire world, leveled up my melee so much that Legendary Alpha Deathclaws died in a single V.A.T.S combo, explored all of the glowing sea (coolest place by the way. did you know that you can go out FARTHER than the pip-boys map limits tell you? yeah.)

After I realized I was one shotting radscorpions and V.A.T.S-combo'ing Deathclaws on Survival, I lost a lot of interest. Here's to hoping for fun DLC, expansion packs and mods!

>Played 30 hours and says he 1-shots Deathclaws when even a super sledge cant with max melee and power armor so he'd need 10 strength going at approx. level 30-40ish in 30 hours.

Only thing you 1-shot with is Kill commands
Find

I have 14 strength + 2 from Grognak armor, (which also boosts melee damage) my Power armor gives +1.

Idiot Savant let me hit level 30 or 32 super quick, in about 14 (?) hours. Thanks to 5x quest EXP sometimes.

You're just bad~
Find