Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rotshout RDM & Leave

(11-08-2015, 11:34 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(11-08-2015, 09:39 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  If that's the case, you should have warned him, Rot.

Warning him for Tbaiting? I'll remember next time when I'm Tbaiting you.

Pushing isn't t-baiting, rotshout, that's what he claims he did.
Find

(11-08-2015, 11:41 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(11-08-2015, 09:39 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  If that's the case, you should have warned him, Rot.

idk man rot says he had 17 hp and i think swinging your melee near someone where theyre low enough to die might be t baiting
Find

(11-08-2015, 11:50 PM)Swlrlgans Wrote:  
(11-08-2015, 11:41 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  

idk man rot says he had 17 hp and i think swinging your melee near someone where theyre low enough to die might be t baiting
Pushing =/= swinging.
Find

Just check the shot logs. If he "Shot" with a melee, he swung it. If that isn't there, then he was pushing with it. Unless I'm dumb.
Find

shiny has a shield
the push animation for the shield isnt a swing right?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-09-2015, 12:34 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Not only that, the shield has to be braced and your mobility is lowered if you want to push. He wasn't bracing when he swung.

Lol, your mobility isn't lowered while pushing with the shield.
Find

Well, if you were following Rotshout around swinging then you were T-baiting. I don't think you can push unless you're actually within range, so if he saw you swinging then it was a swing.

Also, in your pictures there's no proof of a report being made. No report, no punish.

Furthermore, Rotshout you should give warnings for t-baiting.

ultimately this is up to admins, but I think it should be forgiven, just seems like a massive misunderstanding on both sides.
Tneconni
Find

(11-09-2015, 01:07 AM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Well, if you were following Rotshout around swinging then you were T-baiting. I don't think you can push unless you're actually within range, so if he saw you swinging then it was a swing.

Also, in your pictures there's no proof of a report being made. No report, no punish.

Furthermore, Rotshout you should give warnings for t-baiting.

ultimately this is up to admins, but I think it should be forgiven, just seems like a massive misunderstanding on both sides.

Can't report if there aren't any staff on the server. Also, there is no pushing animation for the shield, it only gets raised on your player model where as if you were attacking with it, so there is no way to mix up the two.
Find

(11-08-2015, 11:57 PM)Terran Wrote:  Just check the shot logs. If he "Shot" with a melee, he swung it. If that isn't there, then he was pushing with it. Unless I'm dumb.

^ Have you guys tried this yet?
Find

(11-09-2015, 01:20 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(11-08-2015, 11:57 PM)Terran Wrote:  Just check the shot logs. If he "Shot" with a melee, he swung it. If that isn't there, then he was pushing with it. Unless I'm dumb.

^ Have you guys tried this yet?

I already suggested that long before Terran.
Find