Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rotshout RDM & Leave

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Rotshout

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:40986681

Map the event happened on: Whitehouse

Date of event: 11/8/2015

What Happened?: Rotshout stopped in a doorway and he turned around and started to kill me because I had my melee out. I had done nothing to him, I was only searching for souls

Witnesses: Bradley, Neko, Shoomez

Evidence:
RDM: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=550676585
Leave: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=550676595
Find

I'd like to hear rotshout's side to this before any decisions are made
Find

Oh boy. Yeah, as Whale says, I'd like his side. It could very well be revenge RDM and leave from what I heard, who knows...

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

A jihad hurt me down to 17 health, and you decided to take it upon yourself to chase me around swinging a melee. One hit could have killed me. I had no way to tell if you were trying to kill me or you were just T-baiting. Whichever it was, I had reason to kill you.

(11-21-2014, 07:45 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  NO TRAITOR BAITING! Shooting near someone, trying to prop kill, pushing someone near a ledge or any other dangerous area, hitting someone with your melee or doing anything else traitorous is considered traitor baiting. If you are proven and have acquired a traitor weapon you MUST state so in either text chat or voice chat. It is preferred you state so in both to avoid confusion but one or the other is fine. If you are killed for any of these reasons it IS NOT RDM. ATTEMPTED RDM is still punishable.

If you check the shot logs, you can see him firing his Hylian Shield before I KOSed him and killed him.
Find

If someone is chasing you swinging a melee while you have low hp, then i consider it okay to kill them.

Yeah, he had a reason to do it for sure.
Find

I agree with Dread, but I'll let an admin take over just incase.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Lmaoooo, I never once swung my melee, I have the Shield and I was pushing you out of the way so there is no way to confuse the two.
Find

If that's the case, you should have warned him, Rot.
Find

(11-08-2015, 09:39 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  If that's the case, you should have warned him, Rot.

Warning him for Tbaiting? I'll remember next time when I'm Tbaiting you.
Find