Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rotshout RDM & Leave

This is by far the funniest post i have ever seen
Also you guys should get over it ? you two are people that play on this server most days so chill guys it's just one kill out of like 10000000 and it was a innocent round I usually don't care getting Rdm as a innocent. So go do a raid and have fun.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

Here's my final opinion on this:

From what I saw, Rotshout and Shiny were constantly steam messaging me to slay eachother for RDMing them.
This seems like Shiny was antagonizing Rotshout by pushing him, and Rotshout saw the opportunity to kill him using "t-baiting" as his valid excuse.

Rotshout, Shiny, you both are respected members of the community. There shouldn't be any reports on either of you that calls for a ban or anything close to it. It seems you two were just on eachother's bad sides and that's why this report is even here in the first place.
You both need to work on your maturity in these situations and not just decide "you rdm'd me, that means i get to get you back"
You're both in the wrong.

I don't feel any punishment should be enforced here, this thread should be closed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-09-2015, 05:46 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Here's my final opinion on this:

From what I saw, Rotshout and Shiny were constantly steam messaging me to slay eachother for RDMing them.
This seems like Shiny was antagonizing Rotshout by pushing him, and Rotshout saw the opportunity to kill him using "t-baiting" as his valid excuse.

Rotshout, Shiny, you both are respected members of the community. There shouldn't be any reports on either of you that calls for a ban or anything close to it. It seems you two were just on eachother's bad sides and that's why this report is even here in the first place.
You both need to work on your maturity in these situations and not just decide "you rdm'd me, that means i get to get you back"

I don't feel any punishment should be enforced here, this thread should be closed.

Find

(11-09-2015, 05:46 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Here's my final opinion on this:

Fair enough.
Find

I'll take that as your consent for me to do so. No punishments given, thread closedededed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find