Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Goodbye.

(11-08-2015, 06:45 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  If you changed your mind in the span of an hour, why did you even make this post? Attention?

He made it cause people on the server (Who should know who they are) were telling him to leave because nobody liked him, basically being dicks about it and so Cobalt took their advice and changed his mind after we talked to him. Don't post on here then to flame-bait because I'm awaiting your forum ban again Smile

(11-08-2015, 05:52 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Bye today, tomorrow hello and do again. So much drama!

You have no room to comment dude, you posted a departure and right after you came back and played.

(11-08-2015, 05:33 PM)NotSpooky Wrote:  
(11-08-2015, 06:45 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  If you changed your mind in the span of an hour, why did you even make this post? Attention?

He made it cause people on the server (Who should know who they are) were telling him to leave because nobody liked him, basically being dicks about it and so Cobalt took their advice and changed his mind after we talked to him. Don't post on here then to flame-bait because I'm awaiting your forum ban again Smile

Saying that you're awaiting my forum ban is a flame bait too. So maybe try not being a hypocrite when you tell someone something.
Find

Guys, please. This thread was trolly anyways, let's just let it die. However, it IS kinda a dick move to be passive aggressive like that. Don't bait people into doing things, Chosen. Other people...don't take the bait!
Find

I'm glad you stayed, Cobalt, sorry I haven't been messaging you back ): I've been super busy being a sugar momma to Aresuft. How do you think he got all his money?

Lol I gave all my stuff away and then I left, good try though.
Find

Eagle if you left the server can you just not do what you're tryna do right now
Find

Again I left the "server" and when someone talks bad about you your're going to defend it.
Find

I'm gonna go ahead and close this. You guys need to stop going back and forth at each other, it's annoying.