Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Goodbye.

The time has come i feel no longer welcome at this server and not able to do the event at all no one here appreciates me except a few peer's i have tried time after time to acquaint myself with everybody i dont know will i will go next but hopefully i will feel welcome maybe i will come back but i dont know dont worry though even if i never come back i left my mark my legacy not in maps kinda in art but in friends this was one of the most fun TTT Server's i ever played on and goodbye'
Find

but you can post your member app in 4 days Sad
Find

Find

Don't go cobalt Sad
Find

Don't leave Cobalt just because people are rude, you may be a bit mic spammy , but frankly I really enjoy playing with you cause you're a real funny person. I don't wanna see you go so I won't say goodbye.

(11-08-2015, 03:27 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Don't go cobalt Sad

im not i rechanged my mind mcnuggie shouldve approved it by now ? the intro thread
Find

Bye today, tomorrow hello and do again. So much drama!
Find

If you changed your mind in the span of an hour, why did you even make this post? Attention?

Cobalt nuuuuu! You made me my spray
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Don't worry about what others think, man xd
This is the internet, there are nonopen-minded people that can't control themselves, but there are also good friends you can make. Just gotta keep the bright side up.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find