Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event Pro Tips From Pros

Or you can just not bum off your friends like the rest of us and farm for 16 hours to get the souls.

Unpoke you'd actually have to not be afk for that so idk if you'll be able to do it

Edit: it was a prank bro I know I look so salty but I was just dying to make a joke about Unpoke being afk Sad

What are the new cosmetics?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I loved this. I used a noodler rifle along with a flamboyant glock. I just destroyed. My team helped too with their shotguns and glocks.
Find

There is an antlion that has a health bubble in a lower level of the map. Have fun
Find

Can someone tell me WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS? ITS BEEN LIKE 2 MONTHS.
Find

theres a spoilers tab for a reason ;-;

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

You're right, I deleted it. Sorry.
Find

I want to be a dick and actually tell the truths and falses about terran's post

but i'm too nice of a guy to do it
Poros are love.
Find

Do suffixs like phoenix or corrosion apply to the enemies?

(11-05-2015, 01:04 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  can you make a guide on how to make friends good enough to invite you Sad

You already did BB, you are a MUST in my party!

Yes Suffixes work, Also, You should always have at least one person with a Rifle, or more, because there's a part where you have to shoot 5 buttons in distant places within a time limit. So have a good sniper, or multiple (At least 2 recommended) rifles. With Glock Secondaries.

Also, make sure you have several charges on your crystals, as they drain quickly.

As a final tip, use melee as much as possible in the beginning waves, to conserve ammo, you get one ammo crate and it DOES NOT RESPAWN SO USE IT SPARINGLY.

As for the Orb. The spot we put it in is in between the two stair cases, and we stood on each of the platforms (3 each) as it baited things towards it, it made it REALLY easy to clear waves.

IMPORTANT: NO MATTER HOW SCARY OR CROWDED IT GETS, DO NOT GET OFF THE PLATFORMS. YOU WILL DIE QUICKER.