Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event Pro Tips From Pros

Here's your Go-To for What the Event is, How to Win it, and What the Hell to Do!

First, I'll go over LOAD-OUTS. You don't NEED these weapons, but they are highly recommended.

Basic Load-out:

Primary: SG or Mac10. (Rapid fire for high damage!) AK's can also work, too!
Secondary: Pistol/Glock (Deagles fire too slow for proper DPS, spray & pray!)
Crystal: JUMP or GRAVITY (For the special ledges, escape events and rock dodges. Almost a MUST.)

Now, you'll spawn in a LARGE, CENTRAL ROOM. If you see a BLUE SHINY ORB, then PUT IT IN A CORNER AWAY FROM YOU. It will ATTRACT enemies there sometimes, especially BOSS MONSTERS, and can get you KILLED!

There will be three entrances. After a bit of exploring, you should see a hole in a wall leading to a downstairs area. This is the PRIMARY GRAVE ROOM. Do NOT stay in there for too long, or else the Graves will spawn extremely powerful enemies! Next, there are the two staircases up. You can go up either of them, and you'll find more places to explore, including your first LABYRINTH. This LABYRINTH is about 180 to 250 tiles long, and has three secret item entrances and compartments, near the sides. Search THOROUGHLY and 100% to get them! In a more obvious spot will be a PLUG. Pull it up and JAM IT INTO the SOCKETS near the LARGE, CENTRAL ROOM. This will start WAVE ONE. Survive it to find another PLUG, for WAVE 2. At the end, a BOSS MONSTER will spawn! Defeat him to move on. The wavey, magical door will open up. Continue onwards until you find more places to explore, including a LARGE ROCK. You need to find a POLTERGEIST, aka a "Mining Laser", to proceed. Give it to your BEST PLAYER, or whoever has the BEST ITEMS, or they may die very quickly! Have that BEST PLAYER laser mine the LARGE ROCK, and survive the onslaught!! -MAKE SURE THE ORB IS NOWHERE NEAR!-

Next, you will find PILLARS. Each of these is a SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT. You'll have to perform a special ritual to UNLOCK the enemies. Hint: The previous tool that you used should help you! Next, SHOOT ALL ENEMIES. You may receive a message such as "Your weapon is firing blanks", but ignore it; get those bullets out there, but you will be doing Reduced Damage so be careful!

After that, you have a boss fight and some special surprises, so GO HAVE FUN!

but what if no eventerino cus no inviterino?
Find

+1 we used these tips and we've got godlike cosmetics B))))))))

Tip from Pros the Pros who only did it once
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

We've done it over 6 times now!

I rocked with my Apocalyptic Rifle of Contagion too! Trust me, Use a heavy hitting melee and heavy damage guns. Don't worry about anything except damage.
Find

this guide is true. +1 it. Sticky it.
Find

(11-05-2015, 12:28 AM)Terran Wrote:  We've done it over 6 times now!

How did you get all the souls?
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

can you make a guide on how to make friends good enough to invite you Sad

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-05-2015, 01:04 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  can you make a guide on how to make friends good enough to invite you Sad
Find