Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is this non-sence..??

(11-01-2015, 12:33 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Has the internet really made you all this desensitized?

Hey Jake, do you remember what we do here? We play a shooter gamemode called Trouble in Terrorist Town in which two teams try to eliminate the other completely. If you don't like fucked up shit, you're a little bit of a hypocrite for being here.

(11-01-2015, 04:02 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(11-01-2015, 12:33 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Has the internet really made you all this desensitized?

Hey Jake, do you remember what we do here? We play a shooter gamemode called Trouble in Terrorist Town in which two teams try to eliminate the other completely. If you don't like fucked up shit, you're a little bit of a hypocrite for being here.
Rotshout, I think you need to take a break. TTT is not real life. Why is this still being commented on anyway?

lol tone it down a notch bro hes just saying it looked a little too realistic which may offend normal people
ttt doesnt exactly have 4k graphics with hyper-realistic gameplay xd

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I love fucked up shit when I know it's entirely fake. Watching a REAL video of a person REALLY killing themselves or of someone really dying is completely different. I tend to stay away from the dark web.
Find

I honestly doubt that first one was real. If it was, I'm sure Baggins wouldn't post it.

KEEP ON TOPIC........

*setting a poor example Jake, you should be like that kid in the gif*

*jk luv u*
Find

I'm really spooked.
Find

this was never resolved?
Find

(11-14-2015, 04:59 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  this was never resolved?

nah because it was too harmful.

don't worry guys im way ahead of you

meh, im gonna go ahead and say this is "resolved" bc nothing is gonna be done
Find